Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and System One 60
OSCAR and System One 60
SIM I switch he'd to OSCAR v 1.3 and noticed it's not recognizing my System One 60.

SleepyHead properly identified it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and System One 60
All series 60 should be supported, but you must have a model number we haven't tested and validated. (SleepyHead guessed at model numbers, which was right about 90% of the time, but that other 10% was ugly.)

What does OSCAR say when you try to import the data?

Could you send us a zip of your SD card so that we can see why OSCAR isn't recognizing your machine?

1. From within OSCAR: Help / Troubleshooting / Make a zip of CPAP data card
2. Then upload the .zip to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

Please include your forum name in the zip file name so we know who the file is from.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2021, 09:07 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: What does OSCAR say when you try to import the data?

Philips Respironics Unknown Model (460PBT)
Seems to interpret the data fine.

SleepyHead calls it Philips Respironics RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (460PBT)

It is a model 460PBT (System One 60 with Bluetooth, single pressure)

Quote:Could you send us a zip of your SD card so that we can see why OSCAR isn't recognizing your machine?

Sure. There's a lot there you don't need (89MB, 5+ years worth of data)

It's there.
Post Reply Post Reply
sawinglogz: file is available in the usual place.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2021, 01:59 PM)ST Dog Wrote: It is a model 460PBT (System One 60 with Bluetooth, single pressure)

Thank you, you're right, we haven't seen a 460PBT before. Now that I have test data and can confirm it works as expected, the next version of OSCAR will recognize it.

So your imported data should be fine, despite the "Unknown Model" label.

I did notice a lot of checksum errors on your flow data, though. I've seen that on one or two machines before, but I don't know the cause. Maybe failing SD card, possibly a bug in the CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2021, 03:47 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: Thank you, you're right, we haven't seen a 460PBT before. Now that I have test data and can confirm it works as expected, the next version of OSCAR will recognize it.

Glad to help. Surprising considering the age.

Quote:I did notice a lot of checksum errors on your flow data, though. I've seen that on one or two machines before, but I don't know the cause. Maybe failing SD card, possibly a bug in the CPAP.

Hm, I'll look into that when I start using it again.
(On hold with the recall,  but plan to go back to it)

SleepyHead never complained. Nor did the doctor. Nor did Encore.

OSCAR gave no indication either, I even created a new profile and imported all the data from the card at once
I never noticed any issues reviewing the data, but I didn't do deep dives every day.

Not sure how to test that. I can test the card some or use a different card. I guess once the recall is handled I start with a fresh card and have you guys check the recorded data.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's less the age and more the rarity. I think it was a fairly narrow window in which they had the bluetooth built-in before the DreamStation came out.

Given how rarely doctors review the flow data, I'm not surprised the doctor either didn't notice or didn't care about a few missing nights of flow data.

SleepyHead never checked the checksums, so it would either import corrupted data or make some arbitrary efforts to throw out really weird numbers. Encore won't import the corrupted data, and neither does OSCAR. OSCAR won't complain about it for the most part, unless you look at the debug logs (which I was doing), so you wouldn't normally notice anything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have a system one 750p doncaruana 4 515 08-14-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  data import issues with Philips Respironics REMstar Plus (System One) c-flex+ sark666 4 906 11-03-2020, 03:56 PM
  Phillips system one Dorma 500 auto RobiToBe 7 1,235 09-12-2020, 10:33 AM
  OSCAR can't read data from SD Card - REMstar Plus (System One 60 Serie LValadas 8 1,118 08-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Last Post: LValadas
Question SD Card File System DrAHI 7 1,621 01-06-2019, 10:37 PM
Last Post: fredex
  Error dowloading data from Sd card for system one machine dangood_47 4 2,013 11-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  EncorePro 2 & Respironics PR System One AUTO 750P mraroid 2 1,329 08-05-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.