Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR and data....
Angry 
OSCAR and data....
OK, I've been using beta OSCAR for a while, and just ran an older version today with no problem. Once done, I decided to git pull to get the latest source and build it. I then ran it, and it prompted me for location of old data, which I gave it. So it loaded my old data from sleepy head, and it happily tells me I last used my machine 104 days ago. 

In my documents folder, I have OSCAR_Data and OSCAR_Data-master. I'm hoping one of these is 103 days worth of history. 

MacOS 10.14.5

Any ideas on how to point data to correct folder, or is it all gone?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR and data....
There are two possibilities - 1) if you know where the Mac keeps its App settings, you could go there and edit the 'AppData' property. I'm guessing it has OSCAR_Data-master, and you want it to be OSCAR_Data,
2) You could import from your backup files, which should be at OSCAR_Data/Profiles/yourname/yourmachine/

Oh - third choice - ResMed AS10 machines never erase data until the SDcard is full, so you can re-import from the SDcard without changing anything.

Actually, I'm not sure what the AS10 machines do when they fill up an SDcard - I started using a new 8GB card when my 2GB card had about 50 MB free.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 77 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 95 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 931 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 276 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 255 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 909 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 227 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.