Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11
Question 
OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11
Hi there,

I use an AirSense 10 and an AirSense 11. While OSCAR imports the data from the Air Sense 10 SD Card without any problems, it doesn't work with the 11. The program recognizes that there is a Resmed data structure on the memory card of the 11, but the import does not work. Directly clicking on the date folder in the data structure for a single import does nothing either. The import window opens for a second, but then it closes and the data is not imported.

The program runs on an older MacBook Air with MacOS 12.6.1. But as I said: With the AirSense 10 Card, the import runs without any problems.

Very strange.

Has anyone of you had the same problem or have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Frank
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR cannot read data from my AirSense 11
Hi frabel!  -  Welcome

You didn't specify the version of OSCAR you are using.  The AS11 changed some of their file structures and the file suffix because of the change.  Version 1.4.0 will recognize the newer structure.  Also, you must use a different or formatted SD card when switching to a different model. The SD card is serialized to each machine.  

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2023, 09:57 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi frabel!  -  Welcome

You didn't specify the version of OSCAR you are using.  The AS11 changed some of their file structures and the file suffix because of the change.  Version 1.4.0 will recognize the newer structure.  Also, you must use a different or formatted SD card when switching to a different model.   The SD card is serialized to each machine.  

- Red

hello and thanks for Welcome, 
it looks like everything is correct for me: I'm using version 1.4.0 and each device also has its own SD card. nevertheless, it remains the same: With the SD card from the AirSense 10, the import runs perfectly, with the other SD card from the AirSense 11, the data is not imported (although it is on it!). i'm a little bit confused Huh
Greets
Frank
Post Reply Post Reply
The only other thing that comes to mind is to try creating a new user profile for the AS11 and see what happens. Also, some AS11 users have reported that they had to cycle the power on the AS11 after a card change in order to get to read and write again.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-02-2023, 11:47 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The only other thing that comes to mind is to try creating a new user profile for the AS11 and see what happens.   Also, some AS11 users have reported that they had to cycle the power on the AS11 after a card change in order to get to read and write again.  

- Red

Hi Red,

I had already tried the second profile. Did not work. I'm going to try turning the Airsense 11 on and off again today. Let's see if Oscar can read the data tomorrow. Thank you so far. I'll report tomorrow if it worked.

Have a nice evening 

Frank
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 72 7 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 807 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 86 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 48 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 58 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 217 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.