Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed S10 and Wellue data tracks not in sync
Resmed S10 and Wellue data tracks not in sync
The tracks from my S10 are an hour off sync with my o2 data from my SleepU.

Is there an easy way of fixing this within Oscar or do I have to start fiddling with time zones in the S10?
It’s the S10 that’s an hour in front of where it should be.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed S10 and Wellue data tracks not in sync
You can shift the CPAP data using OSCAR Preferences | CPAP | CPAP Clock Drift.
Post Reply Post Reply
Perfect. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at this way,  come March 13th, your time will be correct.   If you don't want to reset the CPAP's time, and you are running OSCAR 1.3.0 or newer, you can rename the Wellue data file to the time (and date, if needed) you want it to start in OSCAR.  If you decide on trying this on a day when you have already imported the SpO2 data, you need to purge it and then reimport the renamed file.  Here are the steps to purge the data:  Data > Advanced > Purge Oximetry Data > Current Days Sidenote; Don't ask why it says "Days" when you can only purge the current one. Dont-know

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wellue data off since daylight savings change brainfoggysleeper 1 35 04-16-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 90 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 925 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 244 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 906 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 160 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 958 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.