Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR data showing summary only
OSCAR data showing summary only
Hey All!

I'm new to the CPAP world and was recently diagnosed at the beginning of December 2021. I use an Airsense 11 Autoset that is set for 5-10cm h2o. I've been experimenting with various nasal masks and sizes and I have been importing my data into OSCAR every couple of days or so. I use the MyAir app from ResMed which gives me a quick overview, but i'm curious on what my data looks like on a more in depth level every night. My data has been importing into OSCAR just fine until today. My data from the last couple of days imported fine and I can see all the broken down data.  I can even see the broken down data from the 16th to the 21st. But all the data from the start of my therapy ( December 2nd) until the 15th is now showing up as summary only.  Is there something that I did to make this happen? Is there a setting on my APAP machine that is doing this? I have the most current version of OSCAR installed. I deleted one of the days data that was summary only and reimported it again and it's still showing up as summary only.

I have many other questions about interpreting that data for a later date.  Just trying to get the data back again. If any screen shots of settings on my APAP are needed please let me know and I will post them.  Not really sure what to provide as im new to the machine and this forum.

Thanks for any help!!

Brian
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR data showing summary only
Was your SD card in your CPAP overnight the whole time?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2021, 09:00 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: Was your SD card in your CPAP overnight the whole time?

Yes.  The data for last couple of nights including last night is all there.  It mysteriously got rid of the data from the beginning of my treatment (dec 2nd) up until the 14th.  The 15th through the 22nd all has data.  The 2nd through the 20th all had data up until yesterday.  It dumped the previous data for those days for some reason and only displays summary information.  A screenshot of what is shows me is attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
So when you say "it mysteriously got rid of the data" do you mean OSCAR? Do you mean all the data was originally in OSCAR and now it isn't?

Or do you mean that it's no longer on the card and your CPAP got rid of the data on the card?
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2021, 03:42 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: So when you say "it mysteriously got rid of the data" do you mean OSCAR? Do you mean all the data was originally in OSCAR and now it isn't?

Or do you mean that it's no longer on the card and your CPAP got rid of the data on the card?

Now that you say that, I checked the data on the card and it is gone. OSCAR still shows a summary of the data like it has some idea that full data was once there. I didn't delete my data at all on my card. Seems like somehow it did. Is that common for OSCAR to still show some summary of data that it once had but now was deleted?  Screenshot attached of my sd card contents.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
It appears that your SD card was not installed on those nights (or for some reason machine didn't write to it, perhaps card lock was on or something). The machine will collect summary data for nights an SD card was not installed (which is what you are seeing in OSCAR) but it will not record the detailed datalog to be able to view graphs etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2021, 04:06 PM)Geer1 Wrote: It appears that your SD card was not installed on those nights (or for some reason machine didn't write to it, perhaps card lock was on or something). The machine will collect summary data for nights an SD card was not installed (which is what you are seeing in OSCAR) but it will not record the detailed datalog to be able to view graphs etc.

As I mentioned above, The data was there. The card was in the machine the entire time. I uploaded the data once before and all was good. Now it appears that the data has been deleted from my card on those days and OSCAR is only showing me summaries of those days. The CPAP machine won't even let me run it with the card in the lock position.
Post Reply Post Reply
DadDio79, I'd like to take a look at both your data card and your profile data. You can zip them both (separately) using the Help->Troubleshooting menu in OSCAR. Please include your username in the file names, like 'Profile_DadDio79.zip' and 'SDcard_DadDio79.zip'.

I hope to find out what happened and what you can do to recover.

Thanks - pholynyk
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-23-2021, 04:48 PM)pholynyk Wrote: DadDio79, I'd like to take a look at both your data card and your profile data. You can zip them both (separately) using the Help->Troubleshooting menu in OSCAR. Please include your username in the file names, like 'Profile_DadDio79.zip' and 'SDcard_DadDio79.zip'.

I hope to find out what happened and what you can do to recover.

Thanks - pholynyk

Im not sure which one was the profile data specifically. So I zipped all three options that OSCAR allowed me to. The SD card Zip is apparently to big to attach here it's 9,601KB and all OSCAR data is 2.30GB. Is there another way to submit that data to you?  The OSCAR Logs are attached and named Profile_DadDio79.zip

Attached Files
.zip   Profile_DadDio79.zip (Size: 19.29 KB / Downloads: 4)
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, my mistake. I got distracted and didn't finish.

Please upload your files to our Incoming Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

Thanks
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 0 14 1 hour ago
Last Post: Ostrich
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 55 Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 108 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 70 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 406 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 148 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.