Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Online Software for Weinmann (Lloewenstein) prisma CPAP Machines
Online Software for Weinmann (Lloewenstein) prisma CPAP Machines
Good news for Weinmann/Loewenstein prisma machine owners.
No need to install the (heavy) prisma TS software in order to review your sleep therapy reports.
It is not as comprehensive as the prisma TS software but it does the job for regular users.

This is the information from the manufacturer's site:
LINK REMOVED!

prisma JOURNAL
Personal. Informative. At a glance.

The prisma JOURNAL helps patients and caregivers with fast and simple management of CPAP or APAP therapy. The user can conveniently display all data recorded over the course of treatment, obtain information about sleep quality, create a print version of the therapy overview and call up many other functions.
The free software solution prisma JOURNAL can be used for the devices prisma20A, prisma20C, prisma SMART and prisma SOFT.

The link to prisma JOURNAL site is  LINK REMOVED!
You just insert your SD card and load your data, so simple  Smile

If you need a better understanding, there is a user guide as well.
LINK REMOVED!

If you have any questions please refer to the user guide, I just found the site and wanted to share it with you as soon as possible.
I am not an expert on this specific implementation (I use the prisma TS software v5.5).

Enjoy.

PS: Sorry, but I'm not allowed to post links or screen shots so please search Google for "myprisma JOURNAL" and you'll find it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Online Software for Weinmann (Lloewenstein) prisma CPAP Machines
Hi KawaNinja, welcome to Apnea Board.And thanks for bringing this to our attention.

The link for the Prisma Journal program is here: https://homecare.loewensteinmedical.com/...journal-2/

Looking at the website it looks like Journal provides good overview / summary results but not the detailed breath-by-breath analysis available in Prisma TS (or Oscar for other machines).
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello
The page you're referring is the promo page.
The actual application page is in prismajournalDOTcom page
FYI
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks

https://www.prismajournal.com/
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2019, 01:54 AM)KawaNinja Wrote: Good news for Weinmann/Loewenstein prisma machine owners.
No need to install the (heavy) prisma TS software in order to review your sleep therapy reports.
It is not as comprehensive as the prisma TS software but it does the job for regular users.

This is the information from the manufacturer's site:
LINK REMOVED!

prisma JOURNAL
Personal. Informative. At a glance.

The prisma JOURNAL helps patients and caregivers with fast and simple management of CPAP or APAP therapy. The user can conveniently display all data recorded over the course of treatment, obtain information about sleep quality, create a print version of the therapy overview and call up many other functions.
The free software solution prisma JOURNAL can be used for the devices prisma20A, prisma20C, prisma SMART and prisma SOFT.

The link to prisma JOURNAL site is  LINK REMOVED!
You just insert your SD card and load your data, so simple  Smile

If you need a better understanding, there is a user guide as well.
LINK REMOVED!

If you have any questions please refer to the user guide, I just found the site and wanted to share it with you as soon as possible.
I am not an expert on this specific implementation (I use the prisma TS software v5.5).

Enjoy.

PS: Sorry, but I'm not allowed to post links or screen shots so please search Google for "myprisma JOURNAL" and you'll find it.

Dear Sir
I have prisma TS, how to update firmware for prisma 20A? Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link to the Prisma Journal User guide https://www.prismajournal.com/pdf/prisma...ial_en.pdf

Format, we do not have firmware updates for the Prisma machines. This would be a support function by your medical equipment supplier.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 1 53 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 880 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 166 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Lowenstein Prisma 20a MikeTheWiseGuy 9 3,196 02-27-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Macka
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 618 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 642 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 988 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.