Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR feature request (UX)
OSCAR feature request (UX)
Thanks for making some great software. May I request that when in Daily view, when a change is made on the left panel (this would be to select/deselect a session checkbox, or change the date in the calendar), that the entire panel not jump back to the top?  I like to compare data quickly between days and it causes the whole panel to jump and reset view to the top every time a session is deselected or date changed. This mostly affects viewing on mid-lower resolution screens. Thanks for your consideration.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR feature request (UX)
That is a useful suggestion; I have wanted that myself. However, because of the way the page is created, that's not a trivial change.

I will make sure this suggestion is logged (#330) as an issue for future consideration.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR "scrubber bar" feature? jdavis 2 231 02-22-2024, 09:42 PM
Last Post: jdavis
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Feature Request - OSCAR Linux rammjet 3 627 07-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Last Post: rammjet
  [Feature Request] Flow Rate graph to Audio File? omonoiatis9 1 548 05-05-2023, 04:34 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  New Wellue/Viatom SleepU Data Request Crimson Nape 0 512 04-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Feature Request] How to change kg to lbs in OSCAR Profile and Notes for one's Weight JoyD. 3 515 01-31-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.