Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How Many Nights of Travel with the PILOT-24 LITE battery with Resmed Air Mini
How Many Nights of Travel with the PILOT-24 LITE battery with Resmed Air Mini
Wondering how many nights I might be able to get out of a Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite travel battery using a Resmed AirMini? I'm fairly low on the pressure scale, generally 4 to 9 which if I understand the higher the pressure the higher the electrical/battery consumption. Wondering if I can get at least 2, 8 hour nights out of one charge?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How Many Nights of Travel with the PILOT-24 LITE battery with Resmed Air Mini
On a fully charged battery, two nights of use on Air-mini has been reported. Battery LED indicator lights usually show 2 of 4 after one 8-hour night. I would recommend you test at home before pushing the limits. Deep discharge on a frequent basis my reduce battery life. I have no first-hand knowledge of that, but it's true of many li-ion batteries.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 95 1 hour ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 52 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,677 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,328 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,821 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 671 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,726 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.