Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ability exist to flag a chart?
Question 
Ability exist to flag a chart?
Morning all.

I have been wondering the following for a long time.  Especially for those of us with years of charts:

Is there a way that I am missing to create some sort of indicator that a particular chart for a particular night is really important or has notes without having to go through each chart and clicking on the notes section?

Thank you!
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Ability exist to flag a chart?
Yes there is a way. 

You can using Notes feature, (daily -> note tab) you can write text and change text formatting.
This will be saved /restored when oscars terminates and restarted.

Similarly, you can bookmark (daily -> bookmark tab) a particular issues , and add a description to the bookmark.
for example this can be used to identify a part time range.
multiple bookmarks can be made for a day.
This will be saved /restored when oscars terminates and restarted.

This information ( Notes, weight, Feelings, and bookmark called Journal ) can be saved.

Using the search feature (daily -> search) bookmark and notes can be found.

This journal information can be saved to a external xml file using File -> Backup Journal.

The feature Restore (Import) Journal is being developed.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much for the details you have provided.

However, would you clarify if any of these suggestions allows me to for instance simply look at the calendar numbers of the month pane and know for instance if the day is green I would very easily know I have notes for that day?

I have been having to page through each day individually and check the notes section to see if I made any.  It is not fun.

Maybe one of your suggestions answers this quandry?
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just saw the “search” tab for the first time after using this program off and on for years.  I think with practice I might get used to using it.

However, this isn’t the easiest or fastest way to see which days have user notes.  It is much more advanced than what I was thinking.

It would be interesting to see if the staff could “simply” make it an additional feature so that when viewing the monthly calendar, the date color indicates that there are notes for that day.  That’s it, voila.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 649 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 834 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,604 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 574 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  User Flag 1 and 2 YouTakeMyBreathAway 5 598 02-06-2023, 11:18 AM
Last Post: YouTakeMyBreathAway
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 684 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New CPAP User Chart Review jrwillis177 0 458 09-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: jrwillis177

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.