Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR is Released and Live
RE: OSCAR is Released and Live
(05-03-2019, 02:12 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: OK, Our conversation is sliding from this thread's topic.  I'm going to ask that your and my posts be move to its own thread.

Moderator Note:
Posts have been moved to the thread "Some nights..." as you requested.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Bonjour et al - kudos guys !

I had to update my operating system on my Mac which took a little figuring out but Oscar was a dream, uploaded data automatically, logged in with same password, graphics cleaner with more visible on main page - great work team really well done !

Rob
Post Reply Post Reply
[split] OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
Much thanks.

Based on the file version, I am assume at this point in time, there's no difference with the Oscar software and functionality as with Sleepyhead?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
(05-05-2019, 05:27 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: Much thanks.

Based on the file version, I am assume at this point in time, there's no difference with the Oscar software and functionality as with Sleepyhead?

There’s are a number of bug fixes incorporated into Oscar that are still in Sleepyhead 1.1.0
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
(05-05-2019, 12:21 PM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 05:27 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: Much thanks.

There’s are a number of bug fixes incorporated into Oscar that are still in Sleepyhead 1.1.0

Ah, ok. I see some posts earlier it's suggested to keep Sleepheady for a while in case some issues pop-up with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I kept SleepyHead just to compare for a while. Now I use OSCAR & I can't do screenshots on SH. anymore. Don't know why! 

I am on Window 10, for the data the only difference I see is on the Maximum line ( different data). All the other # (min-med-95%) are identical.         

sb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, that was a revelation amid the freakouts over my compete lack of data since March :o
Life got in the way of forum participation for a while there, and while I was alarmed at what my SD card was not doing (reformatted it as well) back then, coupled with Sleepyhead not seeming to upload anything from the card since then, I just didn't have the time or energy to check in here to see of there were others in the same boat until today. For the time being I was happy enough that MyAir was working, and still check my AHI every morning when I turn the machine off.

Oh my my my! I have been out of the loop!
Reading up, I find a new program, download it, and try to import from the card. Lo! It's all there after all. I'm very relieved at that, and grateful for the solution.
Thank you <3
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you plan to release a model for Chromebox?
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-24-2019, 01:06 PM)Dormeo Wrote: Congratulations and deep thanks to all involved!  This will be a wonderful service to the community, helping countless people toward successful therapy.

^Yes, thank you for the software
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-12-2019, 11:14 AM)macheta Wrote: Do you plan to release a model for Chromebox?

I can confidently say we have no plans to support OSCAR on the Chromium OS at this time.

If the QT people decided to support Chromium OS it would make it possible, but still not a sure thing.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,745 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  How to get a prescription - live in rural area Madison320 22 2,460 11-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Madison320
  Bleep Eclipse Magnets--Will the Eclipse Be Released Steptoe 1 1,092 09-13-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  New CPAP user: are mask leaks/adjustments just something you have to live with? theredheadsaid 3 727 08-01-2022, 12:51 PM
Last Post: lindylou
  OSCAR v1.3.1 is released GuyScharf 14 6,535 04-29-2022, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released Gideon 0 5,808 10-17-2021, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [News] ResMed AirFit N30i RELEASED srlevine1 10 2,638 07-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.