Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR is born, here your wishes, suggestions and heads-up!
RE: OSCAR is born, here your wishes, suggestions and heads-up!
One thing I notice is that there is a difference in the colours of the usage bars on the days when the the pressure is missing. I don't know offhand what the colours mean - I can't remember if they are displayed in one of the preferences tabs. I'm wondering if you had left the card out or write-locked on the days with missing pressure bars? Of course this could be an issue with the PRS loader code that was introduced in SH v1.1.
I will add this to our issue tracking file.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I remember light blue usage lines means no Summary Data Settings guessed. It’s likely the pressure graphs in the summary charts are drawn from summary information for your machine and not from the detailed data and for some reason that data is missing and unable to be parsed correctly

Are you importing your data after midday ? Just musing and wondering why the settings data is missing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Resmed Airmini support - is it even possible with no card? Whe?

TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
With no card to store detailed data, the AirMini is not a good candidate unless its Bluetooth data can be decoded and it contains the detailed data - which is unlikely.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I note that there is no option in preferences to enable multi-threaded mode, as there was in SleepyHead. So the question arises: is the app (on Linux/Centos/RH at least) "naturally" multithreaded, or is it single-threaded?

Thanks!

Fred

Oh, Duh. answered my own question by doing "ps -eLf | grep -i oscar" and found:

$ ps -eLf | grep -i oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18614  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:42 /usr/bin/oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18616  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:02 /usr/bin/oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18617  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18618  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18619  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/oscar
fredex   18614 15426 18620  0    6 14:01 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/oscar
Post Reply Post Reply
Right before release we found a problem with the multi-threading mode and (I thought) we disabled it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2019, 03:01 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Right before release we found a problem with the multi-threading mode and (I thought) we disabled it.

Yes, multi-threading was disabled in v1.0.1 because problems were observed with 1.0.0.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2019, 03:14 PM)GuyScharf Wrote:
(05-09-2019, 03:01 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Right before release we found a problem with the multi-threading mode and (I thought) we disabled it.

Yes, multi-threading was disabled in v1.0.1 because problems were observed with 1.0.0.

Well, here's the "about" screen I have, and it clearly isn't disabled, based on my PS output in an earlier post.  Or maybe you just disabled the control in the preferences page but left the functionality in place? (I've done worse, myselfSmile)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
There are some areas where multi-threading is not controlled by the now-missing Preference; fortunately, the area with the problem was checking the preference, so disabling it cleared up the problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
Long shot but since this is a wishlist a little love for the international community would be amazing. I've got a weinmann prisma and basically can't read much of anything off it beyond their consumer website's extremely basic daily summaries.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wishes for the new version of OSCAR 1.5.1 or later. Ruud J 18 2,094 10-03-2023, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Statistics display suggestions or bug report dr.wise 5 1,016 05-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  NOTICE: OSCAR Suggestions Gideon 31 5,301 04-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Spy Car

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.