Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR mentions I should send a zip file for my AS11 (39423)
OSCAR mentions I should send a zip file for my AS11 (39423)
OSCAR v1.3.0 showed an error saying my model (AirSense 11 AutoSet (39423)) was something new and suggesting I send out a zip file for review.
I zipped my SD card and I can send that out through Dropbox if it's useful for testing and development.
Nevertheless, OSCAR seems to have imported my SD card successfully, saying it looks very similar to what the software expects.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR mentions I should send a zip file for my AS11 (39423)
Yours is a new model number, so we need to verify that everything is the same, or make allowances for the differences.
I see that you are in Canada, so this may be the Canadian model.
The Dropbox link is https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH
Please include your user name in the zip file name.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, uploaded it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got that notification too, but sort of assumed it just did it when I hit OK.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR won't upload anything to the team without your consent. As it happens, the onlt difference is that model number and the Canada region designator. It has been added to the next release.
We don't need more uploads of that model number.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 617 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  SpO2 Assistant Data File Conversion WSHenry 3 3,087 01-11-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BiggerDog
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 495 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Exporting Oscar File kevinmallard 2 481 12-19-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: kevinmallard
  Oscar file management on two computers nightgagger 2 533 12-18-2023, 10:10 AM
Last Post: nightgagger
  sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file joeblough 1 387 12-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: joeblough

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.