Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR missing charts
OSCAR missing charts
I have downloaded Oscar and have been using it for several days . Everything is going well except for 2 charts that are giving me a problem . The "exp. time and the insp. time " charts do not show data . If I download from my SD card to Sleepyhead those 2 charts are complete but not when I download to Oscar . What might my problem be ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR missing charts
Please check to see if the chart is enabled in the dropdown on the lower right of the graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes , they are all enabled .
Post Reply Post Reply
bonjour, I believe that the failure of Oscar to reflect all the data in the  "insp.- time and exp.-time" may be due to Oscar not
combining close sessions as was done in Sleepyhead . I note that if I turn my machine off and then on again during the night
Oscar will not pick up data after I turn my machine back on for anything under 4 hours .

Example : 
 1) Sleepyhead for last night[attachment=11651]

2) Oscar for last night[attachment=11652]
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the Sleepyhead chart did not get attached in previous post.

Here is the Sleepyhead chart for last night :[attachment=11653]
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post the same chart for SleepyHead v1.1.0 please. Not questioning what you have demonstrated but it will show when the issue first appeared which will help in fixing it
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't have v1.1.0 . I have been using v1.0.0 beta 2 all this time .
Post Reply Post Reply
Speaking of charts ...

Would it be possible to put a sequencing flag in the preferences file so that it the item is checked the charts will display in the best order for posting on the Apnea Board for scrutiny by others?

Just thinking out loud.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure of how we are going to implement that but it is high on our list of enhancements.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWWW I don't see this issue. I turn my machine off at least once every night and all charts show data before and after.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 327 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 532 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 412 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 571 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  "Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." manders513 5 721 08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: manders513

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.