Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
RE: OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
Interesting. Since 11/29 is a partial night, I wouldn't put too much weight on its HR change percentage.

Based on the sample size, to my eye, they look roughly equivalent: 6%-14%. You do have two lower nights on the Resmed of 5% and 4%, which could be good, or it could just be random; those aren't that much below 6%. With more nights, you could be more confident of a significant distinction between the two.

The other thing you might look at is why the regression to 14% on 11/27 and 11/28. You only had 14% the very first night on the DreamStation, and then it dropped town to 9% or below.

Glad your ablation seems to have improved things!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR not reporting Total Time in Apnea
[b]sawinglogz, [/b]Thanks LumberJack, if you're always sawing logs you must have some lumberjacking in your past. In my younger, wilder days I enjoyed mixing it up with those upstate NY, Adirondack mountain rednecks. I swear every 3rd one was missing some fingers. But, I digress. You lead me to take a closer look at the data that's most important to me, the Heart Rate Change % - the lower the better for Atrial Fibrillation. I'm lucky because my Ablation is holding better than I expected and unlike most others with no negative side effects. Thanks Again!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 73 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 921 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 233 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 125 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 254 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 377 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 799 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.