Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Devilbiss Blue and OSCAR
Question 
Devilbiss Blue and OSCAR
Hello Hello,

I have a Devilbiss Blue 64e, and although stuff shows up in OSCAR, readings differ from what the machine reports (or the bluetooth app).

I have read that OSCAR does not fully support the Devilbiss machines. Thats a pitty..... Rolleyes However  still a lot of data is shown....

Is there anyway I can contribute so OSCAR starts speaking DeVilbiss?

Thanks.... Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Devilbiss Blue and OSCAR
The contribution we need is someone with the time to figure out the file format and write C++ code. Smile

It's on the eventual to-do list, but there are a lot of things in front of it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Devilbiss Blue and OSCAR
Well stated.

OSCAR is always looking for developers to help move it along.  This includes adding additional machines, identifying issues and addressing them, Developing new features, and improving the base structure of OSCAR.

OSCAR is an all-volunteer project and no one is paid. 

If anyone is interested please PM me (bonjour) here on AB.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Devilbiss Smartlink JonathanLondon 8 1,128 03-21-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  OSCAR support for DeVilbiss BLUE (DV6x) machines GuyScharf 0 811 01-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Why do day numbers turn from blue to red after importing SpO2 data into OSCAR? epc002 1 922 11-27-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Large differences in AHI between Oscar and DeVilbiss [reason: see post #7] Thanassis 10 2,576 06-13-2020, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Jarm
  Software for Intellipap2 Devilbiss cdcatabijan 4 1,510 05-05-2020, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Shorty
  Dream mapper blue tooth stopped working Kathylee 10 28,242 02-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mac Daddy
  DeVilbiss Intellipap Standard DV51D christay 2 1,044 01-25-2020, 05:50 AM
Last Post: christay

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.