Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR not working with Dream station BPAP AutoSV
OSCAR not working with Dream station BPAP AutoSV
Hi all, 
My system is a Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV Advanced. Its a year old. I use the Encore Software but really preferred SleepyHead (assume Oscar is similar) on my SystemOne. My Dream station has Optistart turned off. When I import the data, in Oscar it appears it is working fine. However, when I go into the daily screen the only thing that is right, is the Start and End times. The reports are all zeros. Event flags show nothing and everything else says plots disabled. I have searched the forums and found others with the same issues with the same system. I am using Oscar v1.0.1-r-1. I think that's the latest. 

So my gut is saying my Dreamstation is not really supported even though it says it is. I was a developer and tester during my software engineering career, so if a Developer would like to debug this, I'd certainly be willing to work with them.

Thanks for any advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar not working with Dream station BPAP AutoSV
Your device has had the most changes, since Release 1.  We do have a non-public test version, I'll PM you the particulars.  I will need you to agree to take testing software with all ihe issues that can go with it.  

BTW what languages?  We can always use another developer.
Post Reply Post Reply
English only unfortunately for me! Did learn French but its a distant memory. Thanks for the response. I'll watch for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Turn off OptiStart. Maybe it's still on? That's the only thing that changes what you are seeing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wait... AutoSV Advanced? Is this a new model? What makes it Advanced?
Post Reply Post Reply
Computer languages. Check your PM
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-27-2019, 07:28 PM)b.e.wilson Wrote: Wait... AutoSV Advanced? Is this a new model? What makes it Advanced?

It's the marketing department that make it advanced. Philips has been using this terminology for years. I supposed any ASV machine could be regarded as "advanced" when compared with an ordinary CPAP or APAP.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 Not Working on My Chromebook fixed it 4 81 03-26-2024, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Quit Working stillsleepy2 19 1,123 01-11-2024, 04:59 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Sad Upgrade check not working [fixed in OSCAR 1.5.1] clan 1 597 09-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Sad please help me to find software for respicare 25 bpap machine thank you sangamesh 0 565 06-19-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: sangamesh
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  SpO2 Drop below X not working? YouTakeMyBreathAway 9 811 02-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.