Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR pressure not matching Philips ASV settings
OSCAR pressure not matching Philips ASV settings
OSCAR pressures are not matching my machine pressure settings. I have a Respironics DreamST AutoSV DSX900H11C. The settings are Max Pressure 25, Min EPAP 7, Max EPAP 12, Min PS 4.5, Max PS 12. OSCAR is showing Min EPAP 10.40, Max EPAP 20, Min PS 3.60, Max PS 20. Which makes me wonder if my pressure graphs are correct. I'm running Windows 7 on a 64 bit laptop. OSCAR 1.0.1-r-1.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR pressure not matching Philips ASV settings
We're in the process of reviewing the PR loader to make sure it's accurate. At this point I can't tell you if any of the data is correct. As you've noticed, at least the settings are off.

I'm working on fixing it, but it might take a few weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I can help by supplying data please let me know. I have about 1-1/2 months of data on the SD card for this new machine and I have the PR Encore software to do comparisons if needed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, that's good to know. Once we have something that we think works, we might ask your help in testing it.
Post Reply Post Reply
This should now be resolved in the next release of OSCAR (whenever that happens).
Post Reply Post Reply
The charts look ok, you don't seem to have too many issues. There's a leak that needs sorting. I would try min epap 8. The max epap12 should be ok, you can move it to the max epap15, if you want. I'd increase max PS to the max it can go, PS17? incase it is needed some time.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 278 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,039 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  OSCAR not picking up resetting of min pressure? WisNaeMe 6 537 01-17-2024, 07:55 PM
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
  Philips Care Orchestrator & Patient Access(?) StratCat48 10 5,242 10-17-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: The Rog
  Stuck in previous pressure settings. ejbpesca 9 961 10-16-2023, 06:37 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.