Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac
OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac
I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

In my case (his too) we use Mac OS.  I installed Oscar several months ago and it runs fine, but I haven't actually printed a report yet.  He tried printing a report tonight for the first time since installing Oscar and had this problem:

>>>
I just tried to print off the report from Oscar..... I am not getting the entire report to print. It clips the bottom few lines of information and only prints a single page. This is on MacOS
<<<

I dd ask him about printer settings and I got this:

>>>
I've done the printer scale checking.... no improvement....
<<<

He re-installed Sleepyhead and printed the report with no problem.

I haven't tried printing from my Mac yet to see if I can duplicate it, I won't have time to do that for maybe a few hours.  Until then, has anyone come across a problem like this yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR - problem printing reports on Mac
There is a known problem with the Statistics report only printing one page. This is fixed for the next release of Oscar.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks - that's the page I ran into problems with when I was testing a few minutes ago.

I did see that the other reports worked fine.

I will pass this info along.  When you said, "next release", do you know when we can expect that?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, we do not have a release date planned yet.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2019, 06:48 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

In my case (his too) we use Mac OS.  I installed Oscar several months ago and it runs fine, but I haven't actually printed a report yet.  He tried printing a report tonight for the first time since installing Oscar and had this problem:

>>>
I just tried to print off the report from Oscar..... I am not getting the entire report to print. It clips the bottom few lines of information and only prints a single page. This is on MacOS
<<<

>>>
<<<

I haven't tried printing from my Mac yet to see if I can duplicate it, I won't have time to do that for maybe a few hours.  Until then, has anyone come across a problem like this yet?
KSM

Same issues on my Mac (Mohave 10.14.6) printing to both a Brother J5830DW All in one and an HP Laser. PDFs will only generate a first page. Mine cuts off after the Max  EPR line under Pressure Statistics and the fonts are all enlarge - suspect them to be 14 or 16 pt. Results also in some entries taking up 2 lines.

Will wait and see when it gets fixed. Don't need a printed report again until Feb and if needed may go to my windoze machine to do it (or Sleepyhead)
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2019, 10:01 PM)Homerec130 Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 06:48 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: I got this email from a buddy of mine a little while ago.  He's not a member here, so I'm passing this along.

>>>
<<<

>>>
<<<

KSM

Same issues on my Mac (Mohave 10.14.6) printing to both a Brother J5830DW All in one and an HP Laser. PDFs will only generate a first page. Mine cuts off after the Max  EPR line under Pressure Statistics and the fonts are all enlarge - suspect them to be 14 or 16 pt. Results also in some entries taking up 2 lines.

Will wait and see when it gets fixed. Don't need a printed report again until Feb and if needed may go to my windoze machine to do it (or Sleepyhead)

My buddy needed his report this week - he reinstalled Sleepyhead and printed it.  I'll need my report in Oct.
Post Reply Post Reply
Any updates in OSCAR for the summary report problem when printing from a Mac?

I need to generate a report tonight, so I'll have to re-install Sleepyhead otherwise.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2019, 01:32 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: Any updates in OSCAR for the summary report problem when printing from a Mac?

I need to generate a report tonight, so I'll have to re-install Sleepyhead otherwise.

Sending you a PM.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 126 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 369 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 547 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 563 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,004 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.