Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day?
Question 
How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day?
Yesterday my alarm to wake up was set at noon, but it took me a second to turn off my alarm and take off my mask. Theres now a random 1 minute chunk at the start of the new day's data with stretches the scale to nearly 24 hours. 

Then in the evening, I wore my mask for about 45 minutes before bed while reading as per my respiratory therapists recommendation. But the machine claims that I had an obstructive apnea during this time which is obviously incorrect! Its throwing off my data accuracy so how can I delete these 2 random chunks from my day? I can only find the option to erase the whole day. 

I've attached a picture below, only the last two 4 hour chunks are my actual sleeping time. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day?
You can't delete those sessions, but you can tell OSCAR to ignore them.

In the left column, scroll down below the Machine Settings; you will find Session Information. To the left of each session is a box with a check mark. Click on the check mark to clear the box, and that session will be removed from all calculations.

As a design decision, OSCAR will not edit any data it imports. Because of thsi, some agencies will accept OSCAR data as proof of usage.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How can I delete chunks of data from when I am awake without deleting the entire day?
Thank you! I didn't realize I could scroll down Oh-jeez

That completely fixed it, and now my AHI at the top is accurate. 

My respiratory therapist said the sleep data got uploaded to him everyday wirelessly, I'm just using the SD card on my own because it was recommended online and I am curious to see my results before my next appointment  Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 71 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question Possible to delete a night of data & should I Plmnb 1 130 03-10-2024, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,496 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.