Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR report check
OSCAR report check
Good evening OSCAR interpreter gurus!  Just started giving BiPAP a second shot after failing the first time.  Trying to use OSCAR to improve compliance and sticking to it this go around.  I have no idea what I am looking at, but plan on working to figure it out.  For the time being, any interpretation of the data or suggestions on interpreting it myself are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

And here is another night of data.

And a 3rd night for good measure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR report check
A quick look at your graphs and flows and they look good your AHI is below 2 and controlled. At this point it’s about how you feel as your machine settings look optimised
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR report check
Somehow forgot that part, lol.  I still wake up completely exhausted!  That's the whole reason I decided to give therapy a second shot.  I am often late to work, takes everything just to pull myself out of bed.  This is also why I quit the first time, as I feel similar with or without therapy and it just felt like more of a hassle than aid.   Now what's unusual is this feeling goes away pretty quickly.  Couple hours into the day and I am 100%, no naps or falling asleep, not even tired.  Also don't have the morning headaches, grogginess or fog that many people mention.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 92 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 173 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 209 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 176 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 174 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,433 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.