Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings.
OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings.
Sorry for opening a new thread, but I guess the title of my old thread was focusing on a single detail too much. Link to the old thread: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-awakening

I've been tweaking with EPAP and PS ranges for the past week, and tried ASV with static EPAP. Results are attached below. Although spO2 desaturation is eliminated, I suspect that may be related to RERAs but can't confirm it since Aircurve 10 ASV doesn't flag RERAs and I can't do EEG at home.
Also, I think the ASV algorithm is still "fighting" me during REM sleeps. I am still very tired and can't progress through my third REM every night, waking up too early but can't fall back to sleep.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR screenshots included - Optimizing ASV for UARS, RERA and early awakenings.
Here are the zoomed in graphs during REM. For my second REM I attached pulse rate and spO2 as well. Please let me know if finer zoom is needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 15 441 5 hours ago
Last Post: Humancyclone7
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,129 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,350 Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,159 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  CPAP Not Helping... Possible UARS?? TiredTim 0 165 04-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Covid Induced CA (Potentially) + UARS, Looking for Help with ASV Settings zfaulk 25 2,293 04-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: subconscious
  Back to CPAP for UARS, help interpreting graphs dcg494 2 201 04-02-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: dcg494

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.