Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DeVilbliss DV54 presure surging
DeVilbliss DV54 presure surging
My APAP is almost 3 years old and has began pressure surging, sometime pulsing out of sync with my breathing, sometime just high pressure.  I can unplug to reboot and solve the problem for a couple of days.
    Is there another solution?  Any advice much appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DeVilbliss DV54 presure surging
I believe your machine is partially supported by OSCAR software.  Download it and use the attachment feature to post a screenshot of the daily page in OSCAR.  

If we can see some data, we may be able to help.

Use this link to guide you:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  Apparently I need an additional data module to get data for a SD card.   This I don't have.  And in the Republic of Panama, no easy way to get.

Thanks.  Apparently I need an additional data module to get data for a SD card.   This I don't have.  And in the Republic of Panama, no easy way to get.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, I'm not all that familiar with your machine.

Are you using the Auto or Cpap mode? With Auto mode, you would have a pressure range, say 7 minimum and 15 maximum. (Just an example)
You can change this to be more comfortable.

As far as pressure surges, it's hard to advise without seeing some data.

Order a Clinicians manual for your machine here, look in Section Three for your machine.

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
It may be more useful to think of a replacement machine in the near future.  One with the virtues of the DeVilbiss--APAP, good guarantee and dependability, reasonable price.
   Since DeVilbiss appears to be stopping, production, can you recommend a replacement?   Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
For a APAP, ResMed AutoSet hands down the best IMHO.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed S9 presure seting E.W. 1 437 07-09-2021, 08:40 AM
Last Post: factor
  Presure on Exhale vincentbizz 10 3,763 08-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Just got a DeVilbiss DV54 AutoAdjust Kookaburra 9 5,558 11-24-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: jneal8123
  [Equipment] DV54: default values for apnea and hypopnea detection eriks 3 1,497 02-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Presure Messing With Lungs? player 22 6,061 10-18-2015, 07:43 PM
Last Post: player
  [CPAP] Adjust settings on Devilbliss 9000D bilevel RPM airlite 2 2,244 09-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  minni max n cpap how to regulate presure??has anybody idea? kiram 6 3,603 08-01-2015, 06:30 AM
Last Post: iSnore

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.