Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR support for AeonMed
RE: OSCAR support for AeonMed
If I manage to get any information I will post about it. Thank you for your reply. Yes it is a CHinese Product ( I live in Israel) but their web site indicates a US presence.

Thanks for your response
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for not providing more information. I spoke to Aeonmed about the software. There is a new version in the works. There are two software programs. One for the cell phone which works with a thumbdrive size WIFI module which is inserted into a port in the housing of the sleep machine and there is the clinical software which uses the data from the SD card.

The Mobile APP version sends the usual user morning report to your cell phone and there is the ability to upload it to the cloud where it allows the user to share it with his doctor.

I will try and share the links for the software/APP here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  I actually managed to get in contact with a software engineer in China who sent me ZIPPED files for the program(s).  My system software would NOT allow me to open the files due to their source.  I presume the "new version(s) will not be a security threat.

I still have no way to access the data other than using the 1,7 14 and 28 day display records; and even they are spotty at bestwhen the firmware does dnot record the data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleepware G3 support stanG3 2 92 04-10-2024, 08:44 AM
Last Post: stanG3
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 846 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 172 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 386 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 178 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 286 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 1,024 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.