Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR translations
OSCAR translations
Hi,

Could someone point me in the right direction for translating OSCAR to Norwegian? I found some information from the Sleepyhead project about using QtLinguist, but the "Blank.ts" is a 404. Are this the correct method still or are you using some other service for translations?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR translations
PM "A Klerk". He heads our translations.  If that doesn't work PM me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Of course, I am very glad with a Norwegian translator!! I have asked @fossegrim in a PM to send me an email, but I have not seen any response...???
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, seems like i didn't have e-mail notifications for PMs turned on. Will reply right away Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.