Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR [unable to import data after original migration of SH data]
RE: OSCAR [unable to import data after original migration of SH data]
I’m trying not to think about it either.
I hope it will continue to let me import new data.

Thanks again for your help. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I said I wouldn’t think about it anymore, but it sort of bugged me that a few years of data seemed in be “lost.”

Someone along the way, with several attempts to migrate data from SH to OSCAR, data seemed to go missing from SH and OSCAR and on my SD card.  Even rebuilding data didn’t help.

UPDATE:
I can’t explain it, but just wanted to UPDATE on my missing data from 2014 to 2017.

This is what I did:  With several attempts at rebuilding data both in SH and OSCAR, the data was recovered.  Not all at first, but with the first couple attempts at rebuilding data, I noticed data for years 2016-2017 was recovered.  So I kept repeating the process, then after a few more attempts at rebuilding data, missing data was recovered back to when I started therapy...late 2014.  

Like I said, I can’t explain it.... I finally have all lost data back.  Dont-know

On my end...it would seems that the “missing data” issue is solved as far as being recovered, but not really explained as to why it happened.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose,

Was you data on different machines ? As when you rebuild data you are only rebuilding it for the machine selected at the time it does not rebuild all of the data
Post Reply Post Reply
No, I’ve used the same machine since I started. It’s almost 5 years old.

Have used a couple different versions of SH though.

The strange thing is all my data was on SH back to 2014 until I downloaded OSCAR and tried to migrate SH data. I believe data was wiped from the SD card also.

Got the migration problem fixed, but it never brought over all the data, until I started to rebuild data...first on SH, then on OSCAR. It took several tries to get all the data back from 2014.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 41 11 hours ago
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 37 Today, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,254 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,545 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 7 133 03-13-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Snackers
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,069 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 109 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.