Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR update for Mac from sleepfiles.com, not apneaboard.
RE: OSCAR update for Mac from sleepfiles.com, not apneaboard.
K2write - Out of curiosity, you used a download link that was in a post, did you happen to see if you get a different response by downloading through the OSCAR link at the top of each page?   You should still get an install warning, but I'm wondering if it will be the exact same one.  You don't have to complete the install, I'm just wondering about the warning details.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Same results.  The link at the top of the page appears to go to the same download page on sleepfiles.com.  I installed it using "keep both", which gave me an "OSCAR 2.app" and got essentially the same popup other than the 2" in the filename.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for trying it for me.
Thanks
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 174 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar doesn't update settings kappak 1 281 01-19-2024, 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Update? Fixit50 7 553 01-12-2024, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  How do I update my weight in Oscar alexwatt 2 432 10-20-2023, 06:12 PM
Last Post: alexwatt
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,311 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar freezes on start following Win 11 update Grandpapa-G 6 708 04-21-2023, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zzzdmeted

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.