Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
OSCAR v1.1.0 is now Released!!

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/

Is this a better version that I have?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR updated version (Bonjour)
I do not know what version that you have. Being the PM for OSCAR yes I feel that the current version is better than previous versions, always,

But on this, I am definitely biased.
Post Reply Post Reply
1.1.0 I just checked.... sorry
Post Reply Post Reply
Same for me : the linked page says version 1.1.0 not 1.1.1.
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Post Reply Post Reply
1.1.1 isn't released yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm using ver 1.1.0 and there's been a recent change in the "Details" data provided by the export wizard. I no longer get any "Pressure" events, though the Oscar display still shows the pressure history for each day.  All the other "events" seem OK, EPAP,HYP, Pressure Pulse etc, only "Pressure" is missing.  What's up??
Post Reply Post Reply
Sawinglogz, I'm seeing this only on PR, ResMed works.
Post Reply Post Reply
This will be fixed in 1.1.1.

It turns out PR machines often only report pressure adjustments rather than measured pressure...but sometimes they report both. As a result, pressure adjustments went into a new channel, and we didn't add them to the export in 1.1.0. This is also why the Pressure chart on the Overview page didn't show pressure data in 1.1.0.

Again, both of these will be fixed in 1.1.1.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your rapid reply, I thought I had a bug in my Matlab program combining CPAP and DREEM data, but now I see I just have to wait for ver 1.1.1. to recover pressure data.  How long would you guess that might be? Also, I see Oscar has an option for DREEM input.  Is that currently available, and if so where might I find instructions on it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2020, 12:23 AM)stewart11 Wrote: Also, I see Oscar has an option for DREEM input.  Is that currently available, and if so where might I find instructions on it?

You just export the CSV file from the Dreem app, and import it from OSCAR.

The only data it currently imports* is the sleep staging, so you also need to turn on the graphs for those in the preferences, if they're not on my default (I don't remember).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=22906]

* in theory, it could integrate more Dreem date, but this would depend on Dreem exporting more of it also

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Caveats: I'm just a patient, with no medical training.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 10 362 04-02-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: flipmike
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 241 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 244 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 396 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,291 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05
Thumbsup ResScan 7.0 now available! [old version] SuperSleeper 54 17,989 12-30-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: jocemar
Sad Graphics bug in 1.5.1 Deb 12 version Gooserider 2 533 12-26-2023, 09:08 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.