Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v 1.2.0 Beta 1
OSCAR v 1.2.0 Beta 1
We are testing the newest OSCAR. As usual we have made quite a few changes.
Beta testers please download this new version and let us know what you find both good and bad.

If you would like to become a Beta tester that would be great. Just PM me and request it.

As usual we can always use new people to work on OSCAR development.  This includes
Coders,
Testers,
and Translators.

We have a major upgrade to OSCARs UI planned, we could certainly use some UI experts.

Translators, sidecar has been translated into many languages. As we make changes these translations need to be updated.  I assure you I cannot do it.  My French Vocabulary consists of little more than 2 words, bon and jour, so I definitely need and want help.

New languages mean we are helping more people, so we definitely need more new translators.

Anyone interested in helping should PM 'bonjour' and let me know.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR v 1.2.0 Beta 1
Have you planned to have a version for Ubuntu 18.04 ?
If not, how can I download the sources from the gittab of pholy (and compile on my own) : I only know how to have the last version.
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Post Reply Post Reply
I found the parameter of the git command to have the 1.2.0 version.
You can drop my request.
From France. English spoken. Equipped since end of 2009. ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset since November 2023.
Linux user since 2009 --> current main distribution : Xubuntu 22.04 (laptop)
LUG (named ALDIL) Member since 2015. certifications : ITIL© and ISTQB©

Post Reply Post Reply
Bump2
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation OSCAR: OSCAR Beta Tester Request Crimson Nape 1 709 02-23-2024, 06:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Mod Note] Note To OSCAR Beta Testers Crimson Nape 0 188 02-07-2024, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Beta Release Testers Needed Gideon 9 2,061 10-14-2021, 11:28 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Can opthalmic beta-blocker increase central apnea events?? verysincere 20 2,238 02-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SleepyHead Beta Saved my toosh Luxsit5280 3 1,873 03-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Last Post: saltydawg2
Question Sleepyhead ver. 9.2 Beta help bryank1 6 4,195 11-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.