Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.0.1 - crash on loading profile [resolved (sort of) - see post #12]
RE: OSCAR v1.0.1 - crash on loading profile
In the Preferences General can you try the two other graph rendering methods Angle and software see if one of those helps
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2019, 11:47 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: In the Preferences General can you try the two other graph rendering methods Angle and software see if one of those helps

Both alternate options for graph rendering appear to work correctly (option is under Preferences/Appearance).  I obviously wouldn't be able to select these alternate graphics options with the crash I've been fighting, but was able to make the change when undocked and confirm that OSCAR loads properly when docked after making the change.

Perhaps this will help the development team explore other options for compatibility... let me know if I can help troubleshoot further.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thankyou, we need to work out away of changing the graphics rendering without the application running maybe a small helper app or something
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried the other rendering engine options in OSCAR?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2019, 02:19 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Have you tried the other rendering engine options in OSCAR?

Yes, as requested by jaswilliams, I did test successfully and report above in Post #12.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 2 84 04-22-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: kderevan
  Data went to wrong profile Poolboy 4 77 04-20-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Can I delete a profile in Oscar? JUllian 8 2,355 04-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: amarnina
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 277 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  1.5.2 opens without my profile JollyJoker 2 201 03-18-2024, 11:48 AM
Last Post: JollyJoker
  OSCAR crash importing Well O2 Max data RobertFz 7 495 02-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar profile vanished, SD card wiped clean. How? , who and why Innisfree 23 1,866 01-13-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.