Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oxylink Data File Import Question
RE: Oxylink Data File Import Question
Cool, Jeff.

BTW, I sorta misread the data storage stuff in the quasi-documentation for the Oxylink. The device only holds 4 data files but happily and smartly appends new ones to that O2Data folder on the phone, where they accumulate as you described.

A note on the Oxylink export options. I only have PDF as an option which should be noted as a limitation compared to the SleepU.

Dirk
Post Reply Post Reply
In order to overcome the 4 session oximeter limit is to download the sessions already recorded each time you wake up during the night.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-06-2023, 06:58 PM)princeofdirkness Wrote: ... I only have PDF as an option which should be noted as a limitation compared to the SleepU. ...

Dirk

Thanks Dirk. Thats good to know.

As Red mentioned, I typically grab the data every day, sometimes every 2 days. A habit from using and older Contec device which only stored one session...
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This might be relevant for some folks:

Adjacent to the O2Data folder in the app data folder for ViHealth, there is a folder called "JKBD" containing a sqlite file called "jkbd.sqlite" that might make things easier for folks who are getting their data that way.

I just haven't bothered to get sqlite running on this mac yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-07-2023, 11:22 AM)princeofdirkness Wrote: I just haven't bothered to get sqlite running on this mac yet.

You should have sqlite3 native on your Mac. look in /usr/bin

Another option is "DB Browser for SQLite" here: https://sqlitebrowser.org/
It's free and comes in handy. macOS M1 and Intel available
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Another thought is, unlike previous versions, you have to specify "sqlite3" instead of the old "sqlite" or "sql" when issuing commands.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Another interesting quirk...

The JKBD folder mentioned above (which has the jkbd.sqlite DB) has not had an entry for my SleepU since Dec 19 2022. Although the sqlite3 code in the wiki still extracts the data from the file, it's the older data from last year.
Seems that ALL of my binary files are now stored in the O2Data folder which is current as of today. I will have to poke around in the DB file. There are a lot of tables (48) to go through.
Jeff8356

How to Links:
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
I poked around a little and I'm guessing (really guessing) that the db just provides a framework for the app to distribute data from the static files in the O2Data folder, like a super complex prefs file.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 78 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 145 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,732 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 613 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.