Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.3.1 is released
RE: OSCAR v1.3.1 is released
No, the DS2 version is currently undergoing Alpha testing. PM Gideon with a request to become a DS2 tester.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi, I just downloaded and installed Oscar v1.3.1 on my MacBook Pro running MacOS Monterey 12.3.1, which is the latest production version. MacOS will not launch Oscar because it says it cannot authenticate it. I don't see Oscar in Apple's App Store. Is there a version which will run on Monterey or a workaround to get it to launch?
Have you followed the installation instructions from the OSCAR Installation Wiki? If not, http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._Apple_Mac
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi,

I've been using a ResMed AirSense10 for about 6 years now. The machine would upload daily to the MyAir app. This past Monday it stopped transmitting I think because 3G has stopped. I don't want to buy a new machine just yet, I figure I could get at least another 3 years out of it. Is OSCAR similar to MyAir? and can the SD in the machine transfer the data into it?

Thanks for any information.

Paul
OSCAR is MUCH better than MyAir. Depending on your particular model of the AS10 (Elite or one of the Autosets), you could get detailed sleep data that MyAir can't even touch. If you have an SD card, you are good to go.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bleep Eclipse Magnets--Will the Eclipse Be Released Steptoe 1 1,092 09-13-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released Gideon 0 5,808 10-17-2021, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [News] ResMed AirFit N30i RELEASED srlevine1 10 2,641 07-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Last Post: DaveL
Thumbsup NOTICE: OSCAR v 1.2.0 is Released 10/14/2020 Gideon 29 4,912 10-31-2020, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  5 years ago ResMed released AirCurve 10...what now? Matt00926 15 3,283 02-19-2020, 07:27 AM
Last Post: 3rdMarDiv
  OSCAR is Released and Live Gideon 81 11,953 05-27-2019, 12:48 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Dreamstation Go Humidifier Released nbarday 2 1,624 03-07-2019, 01:57 AM
Last Post: nbarday

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.