Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR v1.3.1 is released
Oscar update
On past discussion, I got the impression that Oscar would be updated to avoid opening all day's view before exporting sessions and missing data.

Have you progressed on that issue and do you expect and update soon?

Regards,

Dan

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
RE: Oscar update
(03-19-2022, 10:52 AM)DanEm Wrote: On past discussion, I got the impression that Oscar would be updated to avoid opening all day's view before exporting sessions and missing data.

Have you progressed on that issue and do you expect and update soon?

I am not sure what discussion you are referring to. Internally, OSCAR must open each day for which data is being exported.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
RE: OSCAR v1.3.1 is released
A little reminder of our past discussion

Quote:From: GuyScharf

02-02-2022, 12:11 PM

RE: Oscar sessions seem wrong

(02-02-2022, 12:00 PM)DanEm Wrote: Wrote:Short answer is Yes, and then some.

Workaround: OSCAR is exporting session data only for days that have been opened on the Daily page. So, to get a complete set of data,
open the daily page for every day you want included on the report. You can just click once on the left arrow on the date setting, then just keep pressing the left arrow key.

Not pretty, I know, but we wil fix this.

DanEm

"If life hands you lemons, make lemonade! Words to live by, especially when you keep in mind that the only way to make them into lemonade is to squeeze the hell out of them."
Yes that problem has been fixed for the next release of OSCAR.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
I noticed that the new Oscar release 1.3.1 supports the CheckMe O2 Max oximeter and purchase one.

Used the Mobile app to export the data (to my email) to the computer with Oscar, but every time i try to import the file Oscar crashes.

what is the correct process to export the data from the CheckMe O2 Max oximeter and import it to Oscar 1.3.1?

Kind regards,
Joao Vaz Martins
Hi jvmartins!  -  Welcome
I'm trying to establish a better base of understanding as to your problem.

First, since you are using a mobile device, Your mobile app will not create the required file from its database unless you view the recorded data.   What does the complete filename look like that you are trying to import?  Also, have you read through the Wiki article on the Wellue Viatom File Import - How-to?  (The link to the article is in the article's name.)

- Red

Edit: Fixed broken link.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
success data export and import to Oscar

Thank you
Just upgraded from 1.01r1 to 1.3.1 (Win64 version).

I backed up my c:\users\[myusername]\My Documents\OSCAR DATA folder first, but that wasn't necessary - the upgrade went without a hitch. Captured both my CPAP data (from 3 machines), and my Oximetry data.

Very Pleased! I love this program.

I noticed that if I display the data in "Daily" mode, and I move the month forward past the current month, it still shows the data from the current night. Not a problem as long as one understands what is happening.
Since you are on the "Daily" screen, switching months doesn't do anything until you select a day in that month.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Support for Breas Z2 machines
Is there any plan for Oscar to support Breas machines - specifically the Z2 travel CPAP?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will an OSCAR update ever be released? guzzle 3 173 03-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR v1.5.1 released Jeff8356 36 6,554 12-22-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  OSCAR v1.5.0 released Jeff8356 51 5,399 09-23-2023, 01:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR v1.4.0 is released GuyScharf 76 14,918 08-07-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  OSCAR v1.3.0 is released [old archived thread] Gideon 36 7,522 02-07-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.