Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Snoring data
OSCAR Snoring data
I have a RedMed AirCurve 10ST and, of course, I use OSCAR to look at my data. Everything seems to be importing just fine except for snore data. Do the AirCurve 10ST not record snore data? I think it would be interesting to see if there is any relation to snoring and apneas, etc. I just find it odd that the machine records everything else so what not the snoring.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Snoring data
I don't have any sample data from an AirCurve 10 ST, but if you would make a zip file of your SD card, I will be happy to examine it and report back. I am in the process of documenting the files that OSCAR uses to create its reports.

You can upload your zip file to Bonjour's Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b All data submitted will be used only by the OSCAR team to improve OSCAR.

Your help would be most appreciated. Thanks - pholynyk, Lead Programmer, OSCAR Team
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Snoring data
Thank you, tvmangum, for the copy of your SD card. I have reviewed it, and the AirCurve 10 ST does indeed store a Snore signal. I then loaded your data into OSCAR and it appears that you do not snore. Either you do not snore, or the AC10 ST does not detect it. Now, my Autoset does detect me snoring occasionally, so I would have to guess that you do not snore. I did not scan your entire data set, but the days I did look had had no snoring.

If you can't see the Snore graph, click on the drop-down menu at the bottom righ, and make sure the Snore box has check mark.

If you have a smartphone, you probably can download an app to record whatever noises you make while sleeping That would provide an external confirmation, one way or another.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 223 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 107 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  OSCAR data backup strategy matt2 2 98 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.