Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR window dropping out
OSCAR window dropping out
Why is it when I want to overview a pop up comes up and I X out and OSCAR window drops out.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR window dropping out
What does the pop-up window say?
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
that OSCAR stopped working
Post Reply Post Reply
That sounds like OSCAR is crashing.

What version of OSCAR are you running?
Post Reply Post Reply
The pop-up said "OSCAR stopped working", that's important because some developer is going to search for that specific string to see where the error occurred.
Post Reply Post Reply
ok, so you can contact someone... or should I?
Post Reply Post Reply
What graphics driver are you using? Also, Am I correct in understanding that when you are in the Overview screen and you press the Delete key when a popup occurs that you get this message?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2020, 12:36 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: What graphics driver are you using? Also, Am I correct in understanding that when you are in the Overview screen and you press the Delete key when a popup occurs that you get this message?

I click on the tab "overview" next to.. Profile.. Welcome..Daily Overview and Statistics. At the top left hand corner File, view, data, help tabs, an error pop up say OSCAR stopped working".... best I can tell you. You X out and the window drops out. 

You lost me on graphics driver sorry.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2020, 12:05 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: That sounds like OSCAR is crashing.

What version of OSCAR are you running?

Post Reply Post Reply
Go to File ⇾ Preferences ⇾ General tab ⇾ Graphics Engine. What is listed?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 463 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  OSCAR Blank window - Mac KATWITCH 2 531 08-31-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Not able to open Oscar on a Window 10 machine John70 2 608 06-19-2022, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Font too small in statistics window DanEm 2 632 06-03-2022, 02:10 PM
Last Post: DanEm
  OSCAR: cannot change AHI/hour Time Window PurchanceToDream 12 1,491 01-19-2021, 01:25 AM
Last Post: PurchanceToDream
  OSCAR Feature Request - Averages in Time Window SleepyTimeTime 1 684 03-11-2020, 01:56 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Screen capture on Mac captures whole screen, not Oscar window allanri 9 1,356 09-15-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: mtwomey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.