Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR with multiple machines?
OSCAR with multiple machines?
Hello everybody,

today i installes Oscar for the first time. Everything went fine with the installation and i was able to import the data from my Resmed S10 auto.

Now, I have two questions and i could not find any related older threads, to answer them.

1. I am using two machines: At my home, i use a Löwenstein Prisma soft and at my cottage I use a Resmed S10 auto. Is it possible to manage the data of both machines in one Oscar-Profile and merge them there?

2. I tried to import the data of my Prisma into a second profile, but I was not successful. I used the root folder of drive E:, which is my SDcard but no daza was found by the importer. 

Thank you for any hints...

regards 
Patric
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR with multiple machines?
@Timebandit60, welcome to the forum!

To answer your questions in order:

1. Being that you have 2 different makes of machine it would probably be best if you used 2 profiles, one for each.  Mixing data from 2 different makes of machine into one profile may have unexpected results.

2. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...F_Weinmann shows the Prisma line as "Partly supported".  So it may not work.  One of the developers would need to answer that question.

Have you verified that the Prisma SD card actually has data on it?  SD cards can fail without warning.  Try using your File Manager and see if data is there and if it is accessible. 

If it turns out that OSCAR is not compatible with your Prisma you can try using the PrismaTS software.  And just use OSCAR for the ResMed.  Not ideal, but it's an option....
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can use for 2 airsense 10. then again, both are same model.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2020, 11:55 AM)Jeff8356 Wrote: >@Timebandit60, welcome to the forum!

Thank you. 

>2. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...F_Weinmann shows the Prisma line >as "Partly supported".  So it may not work.  One of the developers would need to answer that question.

Yes, I have read that. 

Not sure what partially supported could mean exactly... but I wouldn't have guessed that this would mean "I am already on strike when importing data".

>Have you verified that the Prisma SD card actually has data on it?  SD cards can fail without warning.  Try using your File Manager and see if data is there and if it is accessible. 

Yes, there are data on the card.

If it turns out that OSCAR is not compatible with your Prisma you can try using the PrismaTS software.  And just use OSCAR for the ResMed.  Not ideal, but it's an option....

That's exactly what I'm doing until now...

Thank you anyhow...
Patric

(sorry if something sounds strange - my mother tongue is German)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 590 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  CMS50I can't upload multiple readings chris mdp 0 239 02-15-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: chris mdp
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 341 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  Use OSCAR on multiple pc's Markf2 2 553 11-07-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Multiple machine reporting briano52 2 495 10-19-2023, 11:59 PM
Last Post: briano52
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,395 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 571 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.