Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR wont load daily results
OSCAR wont load daily results
Today when I tried to download my results I got a message saying that it was "already up to date with cpap data". I switch to sleepyhead and the data was loaded as it normally does.
I looked at the settings and could not see anything that had changed.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR wont load daily results
Try selecting the day in the calendar and then deleting the data, and reimporting it may be confused if there is any data past midday
Post Reply Post Reply
In reporting this problem, it would help if you described your operating system and computer platform so we can try to narrow down the possibilities. A screenshot of the problem couldn't hurt.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Windows 10 64 bit. Here is a shot of the day with no data. It is odd that it has 7 hours 42 minutes and that is also on every day with no data.
[attachment=11558]
Post Reply Post Reply
I did an uninstall and reinstall and I still have the same problem

Car54
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2019, 09:16 AM)car54 Wrote: Windows 10 64 bit. Here is a shot of the day with no data. It is odd that it has 7 hours 42 minutes and that is also on every day with no data.

I had a similar issue on Sleepyhead and the solution is to rebuild the CPAP data. 
It happens when I store the data file onto cloud and have multiple PC syncing with it. 

Perhaps give it a try and rebuild the data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using win 10 64 bit v 1809 and OSCAR v 1.0.1 and had no problem loading several days of data. Yoga 710 laptop 8 GB ram. i5 2.5 GHz processor.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I tried rebuilding, it did not work.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-27-2019, 12:15 PM)car54 Wrote: I tried rebuilding, it did not work.

Under help on the main menu can you 

1. Click show debug pane
2. On the welcome pane click CPAP Importer
3. Select the full log from the debug pane 
4. Paste it here for review
Post Reply Post Reply
jaswilliams, is this what you want?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Won't load profile - Sonoma 14.4.4 MacBook Pro breathingwell 1 40 04-17-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: breathingwell
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 279 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 599 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 534 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,065 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 589 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR/data load Salsarator 6 772 08-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.