Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR wont load daily results
RE: OSCAR wont load daily results
I'm happy to hear that the problems seem to be resolved. I'll be reviewing the thread to see what we could have done to prevent the problems you had, whether or not it was the new version that cured it. It appears that having the old migrated data present was part of the problem. That is unexpected.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR wont load daily results [see post #14 & 17 for solution]
Still not working on my end concerning the import of daily data to OSCAR after initial migration of SH data.
I’ve followed the same procedure as car54 with no results.

Also checked my PC to make sure that all drivers were updated.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR wont load daily results [see post #14 & 17 for solution]
(05-01-2019, 01:11 PM)OpalRose Wrote: Still not working on my end concerning the import of daily data to OSCAR after initial migration of SH data.
I’ve followed the same procedure as car54 with no results.

Also checked my PC to make sure that all drivers were updated.

To confirm my prior message, OpalRose's problem is that the preference setting "Do not import sessions older than ..." does not work for (some?|most?|all?) PR machines, with the result that no data is imported.  Disable (uncheck) that preference option and you should be able to load new data without any problem.

I will check to see if there is a way to make that feature work (but it will have to be different than the way it is programmed now) or to disable that option if we can determine it cannot be applied.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 245 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 563 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  Can OSCAR calculate AHI for a selected time range on the daily? kenmai9 2 507 10-31-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: kenmai9
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 1,002 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 568 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR/data load Salsarator 6 734 08-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Daily Data with Airsense 11 SJKEMP 2 1,472 02-22-2023, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SJKEMP

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.