Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCR - Open Source CPAP Reviewer
RE: OSCR - Open Source CPAP Reviewer
After all this; I am liking OSCR more each day.
So you will likely like OSCAR!! But if I ever need inspiration, I will ask here and look for Fats Drywaller Smile
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
We listened to all your name suggestions and put it up for a poll which closed this morning.
the winner is

OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter

Currently all the trademarked and copyrighted material are being removed and we expect to release OSCAR v1.0.0 in March
FORUM NOTE:

I'll go ahead and close this OSCR thread, since the AST group has voted upon the new name of OSCAR.

Please see bonjour's thread about this new fork, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Reporter

Coffee

~ THREAD CLOSED ~
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,081 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  String of open airway events vinegarben 34 3,902 02-16-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days Neo2020 1 343 01-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  In Need of Help Analyzing Source of Leaks in Oscar rosebladepat 1 384 10-01-2023, 01:48 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Can you open your mouth with CPAP and have no mouth leak? THEVGE 4 714 09-11-2023, 06:06 AM
Last Post: THEVGE
  Source for anataomy illustration of how we breathe nose only for CPAP? Stom 0 302 09-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Stom
  Does one learn not to open mouth with a Nasal mask? BobH56 7 1,258 09-22-2022, 02:38 PM
Last Post: BobH56

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.