Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Super tired and could use help
Super tired and could use help
Hi I use an Aircurve10 ASV for centralized sleep apnea but have struggled with getting my settings right and also with leaks. I use a full face mask and it often leaks on the sides when my device pushes a lot of air. 

I would welcome feedback on my settings and how to approach them going forward. Thank you in advance!!

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Super tired and could use help
Your pressures are pretty much set to default settings. Do you know how to adjust the pressures? If it was me, I'd set the EPAP max to 7, and PS Max to 10. Then try it for a couple of sessions. By turning down those pressures, you'll help to avoid the leaks, then you should get better sleep -- and then make adjustments from there. I found it's a real 'trial by error' situation.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll try that tonight. Thanks for the tip. Would you keep it on ASVAuto as opposed to CPAP mode?
Post Reply Post Reply
That is what I keep mine on, but everyone is different. I found it best to make one change at a time, basically, so you know what works and what doesn't work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 3 164 4 hours ago
Last Post: Abhi
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 162 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,953 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 174 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 130 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 254 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Low AHI but sooo tired status9xx 2 251 03-05-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.