Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[OXIMETER] first night with Wellue Checkme O2
[OXIMETER] first night with Wellue Checkme O2
Finally caught a great sale on the Wellue Checkme O2 Max.  Bought on Thanksgiving day and delivered yesterday (11/26).  Installed the ViHealth app on my Android and O2 Insight Pro on my windows machine.  Pulling the data onto Android was easy, but screen too small and not integrated with OSCAR. Thanks to apneaboard I was able to pull the data from the checkme onto my windows machine into a directory I created and then import that file into OSCAR.  Worked perfectly!

The night spent with checkme was quite interesting.  I had the O2 minimum set to 90%, which is the default, and it began buzzing my thumb around 1:42AM.  This  occurred after waking up and rolling over to my left side. I buzzed for a minute or so and stopped when I rolled back over to my right side! After rolling back and forth I determined that it wasn't positional as it occurred on both sides. Took awhile to fall back asleep only to be buzzed awake around 5:45AM.  I finally I took it off around 7:11 because it kept buzzing.

Was anxious to see if the O2 issues correlated to CPAP events, it didn't as far as I can tell (see screen shots).  My AHI was .28 with very few events:

I zoomed into a section that had low O2 to see if there was any correlation to CPAP events:

I couldn't see any.

Any insights would be helpful as low O2 seems to be an intermittent issue.

BTW, I noticed that my shallow breathing would trigger low O2 within 5-10 seconds that didn't show up as a Air Sense event.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [OXIMETER] first night with Wellue Checkme O2
In my case, my main drops correspond to sudden onsets of brain+body consumption rate - eg due to degrees of physical movement, especially if part of REM stage (whose signatures one can learn to recognise, eg basics learnt from Youtube vids on "sleep staging"). So I feel comfortable in ignoring those. Other people's situations might be different.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,222 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 151 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 203 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 674 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  O2 Ring vs Checkme O2 PaulaO2 48 2,276 02-24-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
Angry Wellue Checkme Sucks & CTD Brewskie 3 449 01-18-2024, 07:39 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.