Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Observations, Aerophagia, Pillows/vs Mask
RE: Observations, Aerophagia, Pillows/vs Mask
I went to see a dentist that specializes in the dental devices and does research related to them at the university here (e.g. I suspect she knows what she is talking about). One drawback is that your bite changes over years of usages of the dental device resulting in an inability to chew normally or completely. For me that made PAP every so much more attractive.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Observations, Aerophagia, Pillows/vs Mask
(03-29-2016, 11:50 PM)chill Wrote: I went to see a dentist that specializes in the dental devices and does research related to them at the university here (e.g. I suspect she knows what she is talking about). One drawback is that your bite changes over years of usages of the dental device resulting in an inability to chew normally or completely. For me that made PAP every so much more attractive.

Thanks Chill! Makes it more attractive to me also. I wasn't told that. I'm really leaning away from that option now. I don't believe I've invested enough time in the PAP world. Like everyone else, I just want comfy, low leak mask(s).

PS your profile pic looks like my dashboard too Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 832 04-19-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aerophagia Help - I've tried everything soozgrrl 2 100 04-15-2024, 03:48 PM
Last Post: soozgrrl
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 24 11,156 04-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: cant exhale
Gross Aerophagia Pressure Help! ToddAO 2 151 04-07-2024, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  New to CPAP, awful aerophagia callamar75 24 879 03-25-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  4 months in - Do I have to live with aerophagia? RedNailz 18 1,760 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: RedNailz
  Nasal pillows vs. cradle GOIRISH65 8 503 03-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.