Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Observations, Aerophagia, Pillows/vs Mask
I went to see a dentist that specializes in the dental devices and does research related to them at the university here (e.g. I suspect she knows what she is talking about). One drawback is that your bite changes over years of usages of the dental device resulting in an inability to chew normally or completely. For me that made PAP every so much more attractive.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2016, 11:50 PM)chill Wrote: I went to see a dentist that specializes in the dental devices and does research related to them at the university here (e.g. I suspect she knows what she is talking about). One drawback is that your bite changes over years of usages of the dental device resulting in an inability to chew normally or completely. For me that made PAP every so much more attractive.

Thanks Chill! Makes it more attractive to me also. I wasn't told that. I'm really leaning away from that option now. I don't believe I've invested enough time in the PAP world. Like everyone else, I just want comfy, low leak mask(s).

PS your profile pic looks like my dashboard too Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aerophagia LSSNYC 13 982 02-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  How often to change P10 pillows Cranberry Ray 13 659 02-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Last Post: dogmuck
  Using nasal pillows with cold sores in nose? sleepytimegal 7 314 01-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: sleepytimegal
  [Equipment] Advice on transitioning from pillows to FFM? Strat0caster 12 685 12-13-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
Question AHI Higher AFter Switch from Nasal Pillows to Full Mask Sleepypokey 8 699 10-26-2016, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Kadenz
  Looking for Recommendations on Lightweight *Nasal* Mask (no pillows) Dreams of Green 16 1,004 10-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Last Post: TheDuke
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 21 2,174 10-18-2016, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Rcgop