Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Occasional Periodic Breathing
Question 
I have been having occasional episodes of periodic breathing. I will go several days without having them and then have a day or two when I have 1 to 3 events per night (usually 1). They are usually between 2 to 3 minutes long. My most recent occurred last night. It was a single event lasting 2:36 minutes.

Is this anything to worry about?

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
robysue's Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Never mind. robysue eloquently answered this question in another post by Hmm888 earlier this morning.

"....respiration,—a troublesome practice, but one which custom has rendered necessary to our easy existence...." Oliver Twist, Charles Dickens- 1837

I use FlashPAP to load data from a FlashAir III wifi sd card in my machine to my computer and display it with SleepyHead .
For those looking for my post to Hmm888, here is a link: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid158408
Questions about SleepyHead?
See my Guide to SleepyHead

Thanks for posting the link, robysue. I need to remember to link to posts I refer to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Understanding Sleep Disordered Breathing sonicboom 7 446 01-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Periodic breathing example Beej 3 207 01-14-2017, 06:58 AM
Last Post: holden4th
Surprised [Treatment] How do I stop periodic breathing??? Rcgop 16 616 01-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  [Symptoms] breathing mickey35 6 259 12-27-2016, 11:43 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ALERT regarding possible re-breathing issues with Resmed Airfit P10 mdmarmd 8 663 12-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Rcgop
  Clicking noise from CPAP when breathing Fedman 6 393 12-11-2016, 04:36 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Need opinions about breathing waveforms - REM sleep? awake? don't know? green wings 10 446 12-10-2016, 08:40 AM
Last Post: green wings