Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Odd CPAP User With Issues HELP!
Odd CPAP User With Issues HELP!
Ok so lots of issues going on and can't find a perfect mask for me.  First of all I am currently using the Resmed Airfit F30i.  It's ok but I have to keep the straps super tight and still get leaks.  I have tried full face masks, nasal masks, etc. Here are my list of issues. ANy opinions appreciated.
-When I relax my mouth opens I am not a mouth breather but I open my mouth (I currently tape my mouth which helps
-I have no real teeth only dentures which I am currently wearing to sleep hoping it will help to support the mask.  I used to now wear them 
-I am currently using a super duty chin strap to help keep my mouth closed
-Wake up every morning gasping for air, my taped mouth is very damp and don't feel rested at all

My wife thought I had narcolepsy as I am still falling asleep all the time but I feel like my CPAP just isn't doing for me what it used to.  Last year I had a day and night sleep study done but nothing really showed up for them.  However I did sleep like crap there as the bed was super uncomfortable.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New CPAP User self treating - First nights sleep - advice HenryDoolittle 2 116 6 hours ago
Last Post: HenryDoolittle
  Rant on Resmed N20's terrible design that causes TMJ issues CorruptAlligator 3 260 Yesterday, 11:00 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  New user both CPAP/OSCAR and computer Seabee211 6 104 02-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Seabee211
  New CPAP User self prescribed (OSCAR) doan 4 120 02-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  New CPAP User - Keep waking up constantly stephenmichael622 1 143 02-02-2023, 03:22 PM
Last Post: myapneas
  New CPAP User - Need help understanding data trevorjack1023 5 204 01-30-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: trevorjack1023
  Large leak issues, TMJ problems...feeling helpless Uphold9887 0 124 01-28-2023, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Uphold9887

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.