Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
CPAP Pressure: EPAP: 9 - 15 PS: 3 - 10
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: Odd cluster of CAs
Getting back to the original question about the cluster of centrals - I used to get that too when I used an Autoset. Always between 04:30 and 06:00. Changing to an AVS machine eliminated them completely (along with almost all other centrals and all obstructive apneas). Big extra cost, but for me it was worth every penny.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
12-08-2013 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
drgrimes Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: S9 Resmed Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Philips Dreamwear
Humidifier: resmed
CPAP Pressure: 5-15
CPAP Software: ResScan

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

RE: Odd cluster of CAs
ME50 i'm pretty sure I had a defective SD card. Even that data was not readable. I could see the data files in the directory. I think the little lock/unlock button stuck out too far and was hanging going in and out.

Last night I put a new SD card in my Autoset. It read the card without error and now today the card goes in and out smoother and my data is accessible without issues in both SH and Rescan. Every thing looks good today. No cluster of CAs, so I figure that was just a fluke. Now I will maybe be able to better analyze data when things look unusual.
12-09-2013 12:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply