Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Odd tips for a better sleep
I thought it would be fun and helpful to start a thread for those odd personal discoveries of ways to have a better sleep with xPAP.

I'll be first. I always wake up after about 2.5 hours of going to sleep. However, if I eat a CHEESE SANDWICH just before bed time, my first sleep shift almost doubles to about 4.5 hours. I haven't found that with any other food.

Have you got something unusual that's helped you have a more successful xPAP night?
Sleep Apnea has given me a terrible memory. Please forgive me if I've repeated myself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
My treat is thick layer of peanut butter on whole wheat WASA cracker. Read about this combo somewhere. Works for me...before bed!
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a neti pot before bed every night. This has help me quite a bit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hot chocolate just before bed. (at least in cold weather).

I'm a chocoholic!

Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
I drink Kefir and sometimes fresh pineapple .
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips for Mouth-breathers? I'm having some issues. tomkatt 4 508 10-11-2017, 04:20 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Tips for Mastering the P10 HalfAsleep 29 1,039 10-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
Information New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success SuperSleeper 0 5,001 06-07-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Any tips for fitting a ResMed P10 nasal pillow mask? Spy Car 40 4,611 10-15-2016, 06:11 AM
Last Post: rwelliot
  Just learned I have sleep apnea, waiting to hear full results of sleep study SleeplessInOklahoma 18 1,990 09-06-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: livingwithapnea
Question My SH CPAP Data/Results. Any Advise/tips? egzbuen 4 788 07-30-2016, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Getting used to it - need tips and tricks (would like to avoid Lunesta) shewhorn 19 2,286 02-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Last Post: shewhorn