Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oh good grief, what next?
I just read an article sayin' they have a vaccine for Ebola and another article saying the world is recording the highest temperature in forever for 2014, so Global Warming is a real thing.

Darn.... We just can't win around here. It's just one darn thing after another. Next thing you know they'll decide egg-nog is bad for you.

I think I'll go have some before that happens............
Post Reply Post Reply
I think they already said Egg Nog was bad for you. lol. Of course 100 percent of folks that drink water or breathe die. So Ill probably risk the egg nog. Probably be under water before long anyway when the ice caps melt or burned to a crisp if I happen to get under that there Ozone hole they have preached for years LOL.

I think they shot the Apollo mission that was supposed to have landed a man on the moon thru that Ozone hole. Sighted thru it sort of like a scope on a deer rifle LOL
Post Reply Post Reply
@R_G: Stop reading! Play with the dogs; you'll be much happier; and they are smarter than a "journalist."

@Ghost1958: Simultaneous with "ozone depletion," the patent of Chloro-Flouro-Carbon refrigerants was expiring.
Suddenly, they became the most dangerous thing on Earth. So, a new refrigerant using Fluoro-Carbons (like tetraflouroethane) was patented.

You want to stay away from the Earth's poles anyway. The magnetic flux lines converge there and provide no protection from high energy charged particles. In fact, trapped protons and electrons run back and forth from pole to pole trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. These particles can kill the electronics in a spacecraft; imagine what they can do to people. Want to see them manifest -- after a large solar flare or coronal mass ejection (CME) I'm sure you can see "Northern Lights" in KY. My astronomer friend in Louisville can.

And BTW -- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-27-2014, 08:31 AM)justMongo Wrote: @R_G: Stop reading! Play with the dogs; you'll be much happier; and they are smarter than a "journalist."

@Ghost1958: Simultaneous with "ozone depletion," the patent of Chloro-Flouro-Carbon refrigerants was expiring.
Suddenly, they became the most dangerous thing on Earth. So, a new refrigerant using Fluoro-Carbons (like tetraflouroethane) was patented.

You want to stay away from the Earth's poles anyway. The magnetic flux lines converge there and provide no protection from high energy charged particles. In fact, trapped protons and electrons run back and forth from pole to pole trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. These particles can kill the electronics in a spacecraft; imagine what they can do to people. Want to see them manifest -- after a large solar flare or coronal mass ejection (CME) I'm sure you can see "Northern Lights" in KY. My astronomer friend in Louisville can.

And BTW -- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nah I aint never seen Northern Lights here in KY. But I dont look up much either LOL. No telescope either. LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
Remember RG that is isn't called "global warming" anymore due to the warming failing to occur as predicted.

It's now climate change so that no matter WHAT happens (including nothing) they can syphon off trillions of dollars into the pockets of the politicians and the alarmists.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acrobat alternative PDFCreator, good/bad? justMongo 13 923 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,125 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. justMongo 32 1,784 10-01-2015, 01:40 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 6,118 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  [News] Study says coffee is good for your eyes SuperSleeper 2 1,078 05-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper