Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Resmed Airfit P10
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 10.6/14, EPR 3
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Is it bedtime yet?

Sex: Male

Oh good grief, what next?
I just read an article sayin' they have a vaccine for Ebola and another article saying the world is recording the highest temperature in forever for 2014, so Global Warming is a real thing.

Darn.... We just can't win around here. It's just one darn thing after another. Next thing you know they'll decide egg-nog is bad for you.

I think I'll go have some before that happens............
11-26-2014 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Ghost1958 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: PRS1 Series Sixty Auto Aflex
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Eson
Humidifier: PRS1 with Heated Hose
CPAP Pressure: 10.5 min 16 max
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Moderate to Severe SA Obstructive. Rapid O2 desat off the machine.

RE: Oh good grief, what next?
I think they already said Egg Nog was bad for you. lol. Of course 100 percent of folks that drink water or breathe die. So Ill probably risk the egg nog. Probably be under water before long anyway when the ice caps melt or burned to a crisp if I happen to get under that there Ozone hole they have preached for years LOL.

I think they shot the Apollo mission that was supposed to have landed a man on the moon thru that Ozone hole. Sighted thru it sort of like a scope on a deer rifle LOL
11-26-2014 11:22 PM
justMongo Offline

Monitors

Machine: ResMed VPAP Auto (S9)
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Quattro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 18 IPAPmax - 11 EPAPmin, PS=5
CPAP Software: Other Software

Other Comments: μολὼν λαβέ

@R_G: Stop reading! Play with the dogs; you'll be much happier; and they are smarter than a "journalist."

@Ghost1958: Simultaneous with "ozone depletion," the patent of Chloro-Flouro-Carbon refrigerants was expiring.
Suddenly, they became the most dangerous thing on Earth. So, a new refrigerant using Fluoro-Carbons (like tetraflouroethane) was patented.

You want to stay away from the Earth's poles anyway. The magnetic flux lines converge there and provide no protection from high energy charged particles. In fact, trapped protons and electrons run back and forth from pole to pole trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. These particles can kill the electronics in a spacecraft; imagine what they can do to people. Want to see them manifest -- after a large solar flare or coronal mass ejection (CME) I'm sure you can see "Northern Lights" in KY. My astronomer friend in Louisville can.

And BTW -- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
11-27-2014 08:31 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
Ghost1958 Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: PRS1 Series Sixty Auto Aflex
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Eson
Humidifier: PRS1 with Heated Hose
CPAP Pressure: 10.5 min 16 max
CPAP Software: SleepyHead EncoreBasic

Other Comments: Moderate to Severe SA Obstructive. Rapid O2 desat off the machine.

(11-27-2014 08:31 AM)justMongo Wrote:  @R_G: Stop reading! Play with the dogs; you'll be much happier; and they are smarter than a "journalist."

@Ghost1958: Simultaneous with "ozone depletion," the patent of Chloro-Flouro-Carbon refrigerants was expiring.
Suddenly, they became the most dangerous thing on Earth. So, a new refrigerant using Fluoro-Carbons (like tetraflouroethane) was patented.

You want to stay away from the Earth's poles anyway. The magnetic flux lines converge there and provide no protection from high energy charged particles. In fact, trapped protons and electrons run back and forth from pole to pole trapped in the Earth's magnetic field. These particles can kill the electronics in a spacecraft; imagine what they can do to people. Want to see them manifest -- after a large solar flare or coronal mass ejection (CME) I'm sure you can see "Northern Lights" in KY. My astronomer friend in Louisville can.

And BTW -- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Nah I aint never seen Northern Lights here in KY. But I dont look up much either LOL. No telescope either. LOL
11-27-2014 04:17 PM
herbm Offline

Preferred Members-2

Machine: ResMed AutoSet S9
Mask Type: Oral
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Airfit P10 Nasal Pillow
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 11-16
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Backup Mask: Innomed Hybrid FFM -- Oral+Nasal Pillows

Remember RG that is isn't called "global warming" anymore due to the warming failing to occur as predicted.

It's now climate change so that no matter WHAT happens (including nothing) they can syphon off trillions of dollars into the pockets of the politicians and the alarmists.

Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
11-28-2014 02:46 AM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Acrobat alternative PDFCreator, good/bad? justMongo 13 685 07-14-2016 06:00 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 927 12-13-2015 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. justMongo 32 1,486 10-01-2015 01:40 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 5,675 05-24-2015 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs
  [News] Study says coffee is good for your eyes SuperSleeper 2 986 05-06-2014 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper