Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oh yuk, it's bedtime.
Oh yuk, it's bedtime.
Usually this is my favorite time of day. But I just discovered the puppies have been using my chinstrap as their latest tug-of-war toy. Now its completely wet from puppy spit. And it's time for bed. So, do I wear a cold wet puppy spit chinstrap to bed? Or do I rough it and go without a chinstrap? Tough decision. Maybe we should take a poll...........
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oh yuk, it's bedtime.
Don't underestimate the curative powers of puppy spit...oh, are we off topic? I recommend a quick rinse followed by a brief session with Mrs. r_g's hair dryer.
Post Reply Post Reply
I say go without tonight and see the difference in your leaks, with and without.
Maybe you have trained your mouth to stay shut r_g.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I'll be glad to get my chinstrap back. Sleeping without it was awful... My leak numbers were fine. I don't think I opened my mouth or anything like that. But I spent all night obsessing about it. "Wow, this is much more comfortable" I thought. "Something must be wrong..."
........."Awww all comfy now, drifting off to sleep......." "Wait! What was that? I think my mouth was coming open!!!!....... Nope, just my imagination. Drift off to sleep now." ...................... "Well? Ya gonna do that or not?"

p.s. I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to go pick up a case or two of chinstraps.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-10-2014, 05:13 AM)Gabby Wrote: Maybe you have trained your mouth to stay shut r_g.

Not likely! Dielaughing

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the PUPPIES need chin straps (or muzzles).
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
On a related note, my cats have discovered my mask liners.Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Remember, either you train the puppies, or, they train you Smile

Ain't nothing wrong with puppy spit (once it warms to body temp).
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
At least you won't have to wonder what that strange taste in your mouth is upon awakening. It might be a good idea to keep your mouth closed when sleeping with puppies since that mask may look like a fire plug to them. Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi retired_guy,
I'd opt for the idea of getting several back, of course, making sure the puppies couldn't get them, (Ha-Ha.)
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your bedtime "stack" HalfAsleep 19 937 02-17-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: drago7579
Sad [CPAP] Dreading bedtime..... sunmanx 6 2,410 09-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: vsheline
Smile Can't Wait for Bedtime! iSnore 20 5,439 07-31-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: iSnore
  [News] Research report on importance of having a regular bedtime grumpycat 8 3,827 06-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Zorki1c
  [News] Bedtime regularity predicts CPAP compliance ApneaNews 3 2,868 05-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.