Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oh yuk, it's bedtime.
RE: Oh yuk, it's bedtime.
retired guy - how big are these "puppies"? It sounds like the puppies have you trained quite well. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
"Chloe," the black and cream baby, is four months old and weighs about 5 lbs. Her 5 month old black and brown sister "Precious" weighs about 10 lbs. Precious is studying to be a short-legged Rottweiler when she grows up.

[Image: ChloeampPrecious8-25-14.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Oohhh......your puppies are adorable. You and Mrs. R---Guy are so lucky to have them.
Post Reply Post Reply
awww, such cute pups!
Post Reply Post Reply
they look like trouble-makers to me...
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe you can find some Cheeper chin straps/chew toys for the puppies. Or maybe you can put a lock on the bedroom door and train them to stay out. But be careful they don't learn to lock you out.
You will have to determine whose bedroom it is and if they disagree with your choice, convince them. I hear a fooled up newspaper does wonders in the convincing business, especially the old Sunday papers.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2014, 03:17 PM)bwexler Wrote: Maybe you can find some Cheeper chin straps/chew toys for the puppies.

They have a whole house full of toys. They just think my things "taste" better or something.

(09-11-2014, 03:17 PM)bwexler Wrote: Or maybe you can put a lock on the bedroom door and train them to stay out. But be careful they don't learn to lock you out.
You will have to determine whose bedroom it is and if they disagree with your choice, convince them. I hear a fooled up newspaper does wonders in the convincing business, especially the old Sunday papers.

Come to think of it, they ARE paper trained...........
Post Reply Post Reply
Well they did it again........ Now I know: "Do it once, shame on you. Do it twice, shame on me..." But it's not my fault! I have my stuff neatly piled up high in the air on a table beside the bed which is far too high for these miniature rapscallions to be able to climb. So the only thing I can figure out is the little one is standing on her big sisters shoulders in order to reach up high enough. Two Dauxies, shoulder on shoulder can reach about anything. So that has to be what's going on.

Meantime, I had to chase them around their yard to retrieve my chinstrap. Washing it now.....

Not my fault.

I also think they've been talking on the phone to Herb's puppy.
Post Reply Post Reply
My youngest likes to table surf my puter room (when I am gone of course), and he found the brand new pair of socks that I left on the table for the morning (now with extra holes in them)

/sigh

$24 bucks a dozen on Amazon
*I* am not a DOCTOR or any type of Health Care Professional.  My thoughts/suggestions/ideas are strictly only my opinions.

"Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you. Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. One died for your Soul, the other for your Freedom."
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2014, 08:03 PM)retired_guy Wrote: Well they did it again........ Now I know: "Do it once, shame on you. Do it twice, shame on me..." But it's not my fault! I have my stuff neatly piled up high in the air on a table beside the bed which is far too high for these miniature rapscallions to be able to climb. So the only thing I can figure out is the little one is standing on her big sisters shoulders in order to reach up high enough. Two Dauxies, shoulder on shoulder can reach about anything. So that has to be what's going on.

Meantime, I had to chase them around their yard to retrieve my chinstrap. Washing it now.....

Not my fault.

I also think they've been talking on the phone to Herb's puppy.

I know it is probably not funny to you, but your doxie girls do provide us with a laugh or two. They tell me that laughing is good for the body and mind. Sounds like you're going to need to find a higher place to hang the chin strap away from them furry kids.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your bedtime "stack" HalfAsleep 19 931 02-17-2024, 09:06 AM
Last Post: drago7579
Sad [CPAP] Dreading bedtime..... sunmanx 6 2,408 09-19-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: vsheline
Smile Can't Wait for Bedtime! iSnore 20 5,436 07-31-2015, 08:22 AM
Last Post: iSnore
  [News] Research report on importance of having a regular bedtime grumpycat 8 3,825 06-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Zorki1c
  [News] Bedtime regularity predicts CPAP compliance ApneaNews 3 2,866 05-13-2013, 10:12 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.