Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Ok, it's time for some corona virus funnies...
RE: Ok, it's time for some corona virus funnies...
Okay, my wife found this video, and I simply MUST post it...   Grin

It's called "Do Re Mi - Covid 19 version"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBh-eo3tvE

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I have a beard and a mask would be useless to me.  In discussing this dilemma, a friend send me the following recommendation-  Beard mask:

https://www.facebook.com/mynotetoself/vi.../?vh=e&d=n

Beard Mask

I am not the person in that video.... I have not shaved for close to 2 years now and am not quite that length to be Cousin Itt.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you folks bored yet...?

• Tomorrow is the National Home-school Tornado Drill.  Lock your kids in the basement until you give the all clear. You’re welcome!
  • I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone. He asked me what I was wearing.
  • 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
  • The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house, and their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
  • You think it’s bad now?  In 20 years our country will be run by people home-schooled by day drinkers…
  • This virus has done what no woman had been able to do…cancel all sports, shut down all bars, and keep men at home!!!
  • Do not call the police on suspicious people in your neighborhood!   They are not strangers, those are your neighbors without makeup and hair extensions!
  • They say that since we can’t eat out, now’s the perfect time to eat better, get fit, and stay healthy.   Who are they kidding... We’re quarantined! Who are we trying to impress? We have snacks, we have sweatpants – I say we use them!
  • Day 14 at home and the dog is looking at me like, “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
  • Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands???
  • I never thought the comment “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6 foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
  • Me: Alexa what’s the weather this weekend?   Alexa: It doesn’t matter – you’re not going anywhere.
  • Can everyone please just follow the government instructions so we can knock out this corona virus and be done?! I feel like a kindergartner who keeps losing more recess time because one or two kids can’t follow directions.
  • I swear my fridge just said “what do you want now?”
  • When this is over…what meeting do I attend first…Weight Watchers or AA?
  • Quarantine has turned us into dogs. We roam the house all day looking for food. We are told “no” if we get too close to strangers. And we get really excited about car rides
Post Reply Post Reply
The pandemic lockdown has been so long that I'm almost looking forward to shopping at Wally World.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thumbsup 
(03-31-2020, 01:49 AM)holden4th Wrote: This is just Gold!

Post Reply Post Reply
If you happen to be near a school...
...stay away from the schoolyard, especially Rosie
because she is the Queen of Corona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6VrKro8djw
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: EMDLaFBl.jpg]

[Image: lGhO9zpl.jpg]

[Image: F9HsIIOl.jpg]
[Image: MPPtIRQl.jpg]

[Image: VwBD4Bll.jpg]

[Image: cCM1tcll.jpg]

[Image: 1OnAOIQl.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
[Image: j6WRuca.png?1]

[Image: QfH20MX.png]
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was sitting here thinking about writing down things I can procrastinate about but decided to do it later, when this thought hit me. Would it too much to wish for that crabgrass and dandelions killed the coronavirus? I'd be rich!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No wonder why I don't feel worried. I came across this study and it explains it all.
Sleep-well
[Image: attachment.php?aid=22286]
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The corona virus movies queue thread S.L. Ping Beauty 13 604 10-07-2020, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  [COVID-19] Corona Virus [Your local reports] Big Guy 254 6,062 06-19-2020, 06:51 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  POLITICAL TIME OUT srlevine1 10 1,207 04-25-2020, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
Cool Some cool citizen science to fill in the time DeepBreathing 3 214 03-22-2020, 10:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Health] CORONAVIRUS & Sleep [Tracking the COVID-19, Wuhan Virus] SuperSleeper 8 1,170 02-17-2020, 08:10 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Wink DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME srlevine1 21 1,825 11-12-2018, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Garden harvest time. GrammaBear 12 1,586 08-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.