Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: Airfit P10
Humidifier: integrated, Climate line tube
CPAP Pressure: 9-12
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: RLS and Bradycardia

Sex: Female

Older Version of Sleepyhead?
Is there a link or does anybody have an older version of Sleepyhead? .09x is perfect. I've had nothing but problems with the 1.0 version. I don't know whether it hates Windows 10 or if there is something else causing it problems, but I'm beyond frustrated now. Possibly coincidentally, my problems started shortly after I got an Oxymeter. Maybe I messed something up. But, at this point, I just want to go back to what works. Half the time the thing freezes up or the menu up top stays frozen. No way to quit except using Task Manager.
05-16-2016 12:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
SuperSleeper Offline

Administrators

Machine: PR System One REMstar Auto (DS560)
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Swift II
Humidifier: none
CPAP Pressure: 12.5 - 18.5 cmH20 (auto range)
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Have diabetes Type II

Sex: Male

RE: Older Version of Sleepyhead?
The old download page with the 0.9.8-1-T3-testing version of SleepyHead is archived here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

That page includes the Windows automatic installer version that was packaged by AlanE, and was available prior to JediMark's 1.0 beta.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

05-16-2016 05:51 AM
0rangebear Online

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed AirSence 10
Mask Type: Other
Mask Make & Model: Amara View
Humidifier: HumidAire (Built-in)
CPAP Pressure: APAP 12.8-15 EPR 3 (cmH2O)
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ramp off

Sex: Male

(05-16-2016 12:22 AM)Mosquitobait Wrote:  Is there a link or does anybody have an older version of Sleepyhead? .09x is perfect. I've had nothing but problems with the 1.0 version. I don't know whether it hates Windows 10 or if there is something else causing it problems, but I'm beyond frustrated now. Possibly coincidentally, my problems started shortly after I got an Oxymeter. Maybe I messed something up. But, at this point, I just want to go back to what works. Half the time the thing freezes up or the menu up top stays frozen. No way to quit except using Task Manager.

I had the same problem on a Windows 10 machine after installing the Beta 1 So I started a thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-sleppyhead-locking-up

Not much of a response on the thread, but someone was kind enough to send me an older version through a private email. I removed beta and installed the older version and ran it until beta 2 came out. When Beta 2 came out I did fresh install of Beta 2 on my desktop (also win 10) and it runs fine.
05-16-2016 06:58 AM

Donate to Apnea Board
wubisnotanabbreviation Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed Aircurve 10 vauto
Mask Make & Model: ResMed
Humidifier: ResMed
CPAP Pressure: 10/6
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Every breath you take, they'll be watching you.

Sex: Undisclosed

Thanks for posting the link to the older version of SleepyHead. I have the misfortune to own an older laptop with integrated Intel graphics only supported up to Open GL 1.4. And I'm running Linux Mint 17.3. I saw the other threads on compiling for Linux, which will be a great help if I get new hardware. In the meantime I'm running the older Windows version under WINE. Which appears to work well enough.
05-16-2016 11:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Arrow [Admin Note] ResScan - [version 5.7] SuperSleeper 57 7,239 12-01-2016 12:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  old version of sleephead download car54 4 414 09-26-2016 01:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sleephead broken Gl version ? jpoker 2 283 09-25-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: GoodnightWalter
  Encore anywhere is that the same as the Pro version stephennic 1 331 09-16-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Installing ResScan 5.6 over previous version kepSleep 1 257 08-31-2016 06:55 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
Thumbsup [Admin Note] New SleepyHead Download Page & new 1.0.0-beta version [post bug reports here] SuperSleeper 24 3,282 06-15-2016 12:22 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Downloading current version Rip and Rosie 3 579 05-31-2016 10:40 PM
Last Post: pholynyk